• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the Lilac Night OOC

Yeah, that's cool. Bare in mind he was pretty good at boxing + does have some muscle/weight about him. He's not just gonna tank it and be like "I will write your life into hell ahhhhh!" If you know what I mean. xP

ADORA:

82036cb5819521792d61e72d08483f4076554b59a41cc0dbba6e9f8cdf13c5dc.jpg

Yeah, that's cool. Bare in mind he was pretty good at boxing + does have some muscle/weight about him. He's not just gonna tank it and be like "I will write your life into hell ahhhhh!" If you know what I mean. xP

Lol yeah, but my guys going to get really aggressive now. See the knife is something sentimental. So he's going to calm down due to Adora, then get tackled by your guy. Be confused, and then see your guy on him. Be like hell no you're not taking my knife! Then headbutt the shit outta him. After which depending on how your guy reacts they may proceed to brawl.

I'm terrible at deciding how heavy my characters should be so I really wouldn't trust that number at all. xD

I may change it so that's its only a little bit under yours because I'd imagine your char is quite heavy due to his training. 

We might brawl. Kypher doesn't fear death though, but at the same time he doesn't exactly care that much about the girl to die over her. (It's mainly just because of the pain, he can't actually die.)

The fun part is you can do literally whatever the hell you like to Kypher when it becomes night time, because then I don't have to care about losing my character! XD 

I'm terrible at deciding how heavy my characters should be so I really wouldn't trust that number at all. xD

I may change it so that's its only a little bit under yours because I'd imagine your char is quite heavy due to his training. 

We might brawl. Kypher doesn't fear death though, but at the same time he doesn't exactly care that much about the girl to die over her. (It's mainly just because of the pain, he can't actually die.)

The fun part is you can do literally whatever the hell you like to Kypher when it becomes night time, because then I don't have to care about losing my character! XD 

Lol that's going to be lovely, because I have a idea for how Leon's personality changes at night. Which is going to work great with Kyphers immortality. Also yeah my dudes buff AF. Lol also it just occurred to me, you're character was worried about my character slitting Lucy's throat by accident if he hit him. Yet he still tackled him xD

Unfortunately cutting off his head doesn't work. As soon as he is dead the largest piece of his body will regenerate any wounds, including anything that was cut off. The head disintegrates therefore. Think Ajins from Ajin, the anime, minus the giant black ghost monsters. 

That's pretty cool, I'm reading over everyone's CS and I'm just like...oh my lorddddddyyyyyy yassss.

She cares little for drama unless she's the one doing it, I spiced up her personality a bit toooooo...there was too much niceness? Going around.

Going to be so good!

I love how your character just walks up, sees people fighting, and is like. Psshh I'm so hot, and going to play hard to get.

I just can't wait to start shit when we're simply living together normally. xD Cos Kypher will just say whatever because he gives no fucks as to his own safety or what anyone else thinks. : D

Pretty much in a similar way as to what's going on now actually. xD

@Solemn Jester Btw, if my nose is going bye bye, then be sure to watch out for that jaw-breaking uppercut that'll be coming your way. <3

I just can't wait to start shit when we're simply living together normally. xD Cos Kypher will just say whatever because he gives no fucks as to his own safety or what anyone else thinks. : D

Pretty much in a similar way as to what's going on now actually. xD

@Solemn Jester Btw, if my nose is going bye bye, then be sure to watch out for that jaw-breaking uppercut that'll be coming your way. <3

Lol not gonna be a issue, get leg sweeped son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back