Current Tournament Entries

I really love this tournament idea... all the different characters that people have come up with is actually pretty inspiring! Seeing how they interact with and adapt to each other is pretty awesome =>

I'm kinda interested in seeing a full blown role play with a lot of these different characters... like a crossover.

Retard. xD

No, I don't use Tal much aside from the latest tourney I participated in.

But it's about time his offspring come looking for blood. 
With that said Cheshire here is no slouch and it's fitting his kid would come after Itasko.

I will enjoy this tournament so much. I have been in a few tournaments on other sites, but have never seen this many in one place. Especially not with this much diversity in writing and creativity. I have looked into a few people on here, and have already gained connection with a couple. I feel the love in some already. :D And cannot wait to get this started. GOT ME PUMPED!

punkrockscreech said:
Retard. xD
No, I don't use Tal much aside from the latest tourney I participated in.

But it's about time his offspring come looking for blood. 
With that said Cheshire here is no slouch and it's fitting his kid would come after Itasko.
It's fitting that Itasko would punch that kittenspawn in her face.:cool:

I hope she knows teeth-fixing magic.

Fight me bro. Fight meh bruh

P.S Anyone wanna do some training or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun in the spar and remember the vending machines seem to take some form of paper but I find beating them till it spits one out works too.

Oh, god I feel so nervous about all this. It makes me want to throw a table into a wall and beat someone with its broken legs! Yeah, I am a bit eccentric this morning don't you think. Annnyyyywaaayyyyy, I have noticed something since we have a assortment of different characters the battle field will change every time a new battle starts. That is what interest me most at the moment, how the battle field will change from anything to the Arctic tundra to a abandoned asylum.

This is going to be absolutely terrific. My only qualm is that I don't have enough time to look through everyone's characters. Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back