Other Current Food Obsession ?

Pad romaine lo mein from my local Asian place. I always add cashews for extra crunch and flavour. I could eat this every day of my life, to be honest.

ANYTHING my mother makes.

but besides that Ive been gettin back into eating ramen

After two weeks in Poland I have become hopelessly addicted to pączki (type of jam-filled donuts) 😩 at this rate I'm gonna need a second plane seat for myself on the way home lol

Egg drop soup! ♡

Last edited:
I've been on a serious health kick for the last year, or more. Don't remember but the one thing I can't drop is burritos. Like heck, they're just fiya. Obviously certain burritos.​

i oscillate between being really obsessed w rice bowls where i season the rice w soy sauce, chili garlic crunch, toasted sesame seed oil, maybe some mirin, furikake, and a soy marinaded egg on top. can add crispy onions on top, too c: the other obsession is a soup where the broth is miso, whatever bouillon i have, chinese cooking wine, toasted sesame seed oil, soy sauce, maybe hoisin, and white pepper. then i cook some noodles of choice, add that in + a soy marinaded egg, and a squeeze of lemon if i have it. these are my go-tos when i don't rlly want to cook bc even tho they have a lot of ingredients they're mostly just mixing shit in a pot or bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back