Other Current Food Obsession ?

Pad romaine lo mein from my local Asian place. I always add cashews for extra crunch and flavour. I could eat this every day of my life, to be honest.

ANYTHING my mother makes.

but besides that Ive been gettin back into eating ramen

After two weeks in Poland I have become hopelessly addicted to pączki (type of jam-filled donuts) 😩 at this rate I'm gonna need a second plane seat for myself on the way home lol

I've been on a serious health kick for the last year, or more. Don't remember but the one thing I can't drop is burritos. Like heck, they're just fiya. Obviously certain burritos.​

i oscillate between being really obsessed w rice bowls where i season the rice w soy sauce, chili garlic crunch, toasted sesame seed oil, maybe some mirin, furikake, and a soy marinaded egg on top. can add crispy onions on top, too c: the other obsession is a soup where the broth is miso, whatever bouillon i have, chinese cooking wine, toasted sesame seed oil, soy sauce, maybe hoisin, and white pepper. then i cook some noodles of choice, add that in + a soy marinaded egg, and a squeeze of lemon if i have it. these are my go-tos when i don't rlly want to cook bc even tho they have a lot of ingredients they're mostly just mixing shit in a pot or bowl.

double chocolate muffins!

Salmon! All the salmon! Cooked salmon! Raw sushi grade salmon! Smoked salmon with cream cheese and a bagel! 😋 I just wanna eat it!

This could be classified as just pasta, but my grandma showed me the recipe for bowtie pasta, and it is delicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back