• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students (OOC)

I hate to be a downer but he is stronger than most zombies and as an instructor he's not going to just let u slip behind
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let the battle Cary out I never said she landed behind him I said she was coming down behind him with a sword stroke aiming to land behind him

Won't be able to post after I leave this lounge son card is for South Africa also don't have much credit. I'll also be on the plan for 13 hrs then 1 or so of training by car to get back home.

Dear rpers on zeldas behalf i'm asking those of you that aren't making an effort into sticking to the rules to do so she's not asking you to write a book 3 to four lines isn't much and i don't wanna hear your always on your phone nonsense you're not homeless and i doubt your cutting power cuts all the time, there's no shame in asking for help but just typing posts to have something makes it hard for others to reply at lot of the time. And seriously please no more char that can make any weapon or change into any creature the rules do say no mary sues etc.

everyone i don't want to but zelda has given me permission to restart the rp if people don't follow the rules in four more pages.

Last edited:
So I should just walk in or something? Or is there something else I should do? Sorry I'm not used to joining in the middle of an rp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back