Crows Zero [RP] [Mature]

"I understand where you're coming from... I think," Kaoru joked lamely, "But you know, most people that say things like that aren't secure in their own sexuality anyways. It's just something to be laughed off, when you give a response, they got what they were looking for."

Now that the two were comfortably conversing, Kaoru took the time to fix her hair up so that it didn't seem so lopsided as she'd done it in such a hurry.

"I know. I play that game all the time." Seeing the library in the distance, Teki sighed, before pulling a bottle out of her bag, the second one she had in there, actually. Looking at the bubble gum flavoured soda inside, she frowned. "Want some?" She offered the bottle to Kaoru, before looking at him, well, her now fully. "You didn't have to change again you know....better yet..why?"

"I dunno, seemed like girl time," Kaoru replied, a silly grin plastered across her face.

"I'd love some," she answered, gently taking the bottle and taking a sip. "Thanks."

As the two approached the library, or at least Kaoru was pretty sure what the building was, she'd never been inside before.

"Library?" she asked, trying not to sound like she was mocking the other girl; she was just confused as to why someone would go to a library for anything in this day and age.

"Fair enough..." She replied, looking over her new friend with a careful eye, a bit surprised that the girl she had met only the day before was so interesting. As she asked about the building, Teki nodded her head.

"A few months back...I had some problems...still do, admittedly...." She walked up the steps of the building, holding the door open as her voice dropped quieter almost instinctively. "It's a nice place to think...and to run away...no gang members, no voilence, just the sound of pages turning and typing, all organized, and precise, and you can never run out of places to hide." She chuckled lightly,

"Well, I guess that makes sense," Kaoru replied, stepping in ahead of Teki as she held the door open.

"Is the quiet really so great though?" she asked, not lowering her voice at all, "It just seems... spooky to me."

"Not if you know what your doing. " Teki replied, stepping in after the girl, nodding the lady behind the desk before digging around for a slip of paper in her pocket. Pulling it out, she slid it over to the woman, who simply smiled polietly, shaking her head, before disappearing.

As Teki looked back at Kaoru, she stuck her tongue out, before the woman came back with a stack of books. Taking them from her, she nodded her head and started for the stairs, going up to the little loft that had a small generally unused reading spot of bean bag chairs and a low setting coffee table, hidden from view by three giant book cases.

Following Teki up the stairs to the reading nook, Kaoru was unsure of what to say, if anything at all.

When they got to the top, the beanbag chairs called to her; and she jumped right into one, sinking all the way in with a wordless expression of comfort.

"Oh, the beanbags..." she voiced after a few moments of silence, a lopsided grin spreading quickly across her face.

Chuckling softly as she set the books down on the table, she flopped down into the one next to Kaoru. Sitting there for a few moments, she leaned forward and flipped through the stack of books, before finding three American comics books and offering Kaoru one. "I have no idea what any of them are about....figure though, it's a comic, can't be too bad, eh?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll see," Kaoru replied with a little laugh as she took the comic. Opening it, she was about to read, but had opened it from the wrong direction... silly westerners. Then as she began to read from the other side, she realized that it hadn't been printed in japanese; it was english.

"Well... I guess I'll never get to find out," she went on, now laughing aloud and no doubt drawing plenty of attention to herself.

"You can't read english?" Teki asked, flipping through the one she had taken rather quickly. "Can you speak it?" She asked after in english, accent horrible and beyond incorrect.

At Teki's question, Kaoru was about to respond before she posed a second that she couldn't understand in the slightest.

"Uh... what?" she asked, feeling pretty dumb as her eyes gravitated back to the stylized art of the comic book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back