Croak's Academy for Wayward Reapers.

Don't worry, I'm not going to be your OFFICIAL partner after all... me and Redemption's people know each other from the past

Don't confuse me with your insanity ploy. And yeah we should maybe pm to develop a bit of interactive history since you joined, but at what time do you wish to have become part of our team? And honestly... I doubt someone is gonna come along that can whoop your arse as well as I to keep you in line, so it's safe to say you're one of us now. Welcome to the team, but know I won't hesitate to kill you if you get in my way.

@Lovable Dark-side

Are there any humans still living inside the house, were there any children, are we all going on the same mission instead of two now,is the killings a recent thing or something that has happened over time perhaps getting worse, and what variation of phantom are you talking if it can influence the physical world? *might have a few clarification questions*

(copied/pasted over from the post because I forgot the OCC notes don't get notifications)

As soon as I get home I will post, sorry guys should've said something before

Sent from Tapatalk

Sorry I haven't posted, I didn't get notifications. Can someone tell me how I can jump in, and what the story is so far?

lol I though this rp had died. Then Shadow comes is all like. We are waiting for you to post, and I am all like I already did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back