Croak's Academy for Wayward Reapers.

Hey everyone, Lovable Darkside won't be on today, but we will try to start within the next few days. If anyone needs help with anything, or has any questions, feel free to contact me. Also, thank you to everyone who shared this! xD KEEP ADVERTISING! ~Love Shadow and Dark

This is going to be interesting... does Reiji have a chalk board or such, or know sign language?

@The J I can help whenever were are around each other. I can understand what she is saying and she understands my emotions. That's just how we work.

Alright, but we likely won't always be around as we're not on a team together.

True, but we try and stay together as much as possible. When I'm not there then IDK you have to talk to BEX about that. She's asleep right now, though... She's such a baka...

Well I could always say that his little sister was deaf so he learned sign language or something.

Oh, and Guys, because we only have Croak our head Master and Shadows Teacher character. Our first missions will combine some of the partners together into a group and will be split between Me and Shadow. (Feel free to make a teacher. lol)

and @Redemption the pairings will be , unless your partner dies, or in some cases you are reassigned due to the fact your pairing is so uncompatible that you are a danger to each other, and the other Reapers.

The things you say behind my back MADZ ^.^

Sleep is good 4 ur soul. Especially when it wastes sunlight! If only it was 6pm....

Ill be like Celty from Durarara and use my phone to type out what I want to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back