• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson Boa (Fairy Tail RP)

DreamBeat

Two Thousand Club
Chat here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D

If you have any suggestions, give a shout out~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I guess this is kind of a first come first serve kind of thing. You're approved. There are no rules on slayer magic as long as it's within the capabilities of your rank.

Posted my CS, Hopefully It's not too shoddy or anything!

Been a while since I've actually seen/Read Fairy tail though I do plan on watching it soon to fresh my memory!

I Just looked and I think it looks pretty good. I'd also like to welcome you to Rpnation. I hope you have a great time here ^^

Posted my cs. Let me know if I need to make any changes. Really excited for this to get rolling, loving the other cses I'm reading :D . Also the mission system seems really neat, and really fits the FT vibe.

Glad to hear that you like it ^^. I just looked your cs over and it looks very Nice

When you say you're only accepting 10 characters, is that including the characters played by the GM and Co-GM?

Because I'd like to toss my hat in the ring, and I counted 10 sheets already, but three are played by the GM and who I assume to be the Co-GM

So what will our teams be? I can't imagine all 10 characters (that's not including the two SS rank mages because they're like co-guildmasters) in the same team.

@Shinya Yep! Looks good~ The only thing is that Grace is Physical Grace + Mental Grace so it would be 10. Other than that, you're good ^.^

awesome, if I need to fix it I will, but I probably won't be able to post until after work tonight if that is alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back