• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson Boa (Fairy Tail RP)

Also make sure that you post the info in the main Rp once accepted so you can get transitioned to the second tab

Mission form

Client: Mayor of the next town over

Objective: Capture a band of thieves that have been stealing priceless artifacts from all over town. They are suspected to be wizards, as they have somehow been moving heavily guarded treasures unseen and unheard, over and over again, all over town. The mayor suspects their next target is a priceless statue in the town hall.

Award: 50,000 Jewel

A neighboring town to Freesia

Neira and Kaz

@National

Not sure what i should put here, if anything.

Other: Anything I left out or need to clarify?

So to clarify, next I need to post Niera getting permission from Christie or Seth and then I'll be good to go. Right?

Fair warning, I'll probably be gone all day. Have to finish up some projects and watch the new Jurassic Park movie.

@Lionheart That movie is amazing you're gonna love it. Have fun ^.^

Client: Mayer of Arcaneium City 1 Hour train ride from freesia town

Objective: A few weeks ago a mysterious floating Island appeared off the coast of our fair City. We payed no attention to it until a dark guild gained control of it and began to terrorize our City. Eliminate the Dark Guild and Destroy the Island it's man made so just destroy the core Lacrima.

Award: 1 million Jewls and whatever you can take from the Island

Floating Island off of Arcaneim City

@ShadowedNexus @DreamBeat @LeSoraAmari

This dark guild isn't that powerful but they make up for it in numbers

Other: (Anything else? Any questions?)

Last edited by a moderator:
So all the rp of the mission we do on the second tab or original? That's the only part I'm confused on

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

second tab, you go back to the first tab when you retuurn from the mission. It helps keep some organization

Users who are viewing this thread

Back