• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson Boa (Fairy Tail RP)

DergTheDergon said:
Neira's eyes widened as Ark... apparently made himself it? Maybe? She wasn't sure if that qualified. Regardless, she began to run based on the fact that her attack had touched him, or more correctly gone down his gullet, and so that was... probably a tag. She wasn't sure. Better safe than fried by lightning, at least.
I thought Luna was it 0.0 Did I miss something somewhere?

ShadowedNexus said:
Sorry about my inactivity today, been a bit busy.
It's all good~ The minimum was every other day

Lionheart said:
WAIT.
NEXUS.

I JUST REALIZED.

OUR DRAGON SLAYERS LACK QT CAT COMPANIONS.
('A') I just realized too! OMG Gonna make some cat companions? or no?

Indeed. It is a necessity. To deny such a tradition would be a travesty. Nay, a tragedy!

EDIT: Whoops, sniped by the GM

Lionheart said:
Indeed. It is a necessity. To deny such a tradition would be a travesty. Nay, a tragedy!
EDIT: Whoops, sniped by the GM
I think I'm stupid. I don't know what sniped by the GM means -.-" Please explain T.T

...Huh, it's never occurred to me that I don't actually know the precise definition despite using the term a lot.

But it basically means two people post at roughly the same time, making the slower post redundant/out of place. At least that's my understanding.

You may know it as 'ninja-ing' a post. I've seen that used too.

"Of course none of this was taking into account the fact that Luna was the proper 'It' since her insects hadn't tagged Neira"

what?! how so? (btw I have no idea how to actually quote someone so sorry)

National said:
Kaz laughs. This was going great, he loved seeing the kids playing around. It made the environment much more friendly. He finishes the vodka and watches the battle closely "Let's see how this will end
I love how Kaz just sitting there like, it's nice to see kids throwing knives and sending swarms of bugs at each other~ Lol. For some reason, it made me laugh. Does the vodka taste good?

DergTheDergon said:
"Of course none of this was taking into account the fact that Luna was the proper 'It' since her insects hadn't tagged Neira"
?? I still don't get it sorry.

If you wanna quote something. Click reply right above the like button. I usually click reply, and then cut the whole thing, and then paste it onto the OCC...

DergTheDergon said:
May have read wrong, but I don't recall it ever being written that the bugs actually tagged her.

I might be wrong though, but all I know is that Neira was pushed in that general direction.

if you guys want a mission you can post it here that way if dreambeat is not online i can still look at it if im online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back