CotI and Sidereal MA - WTF?

They can't learn all of it, as one of the Charms has a Solar Charm as its pre-requisite. Same deal with Righteous Devil Style.

-S

Stillborn said:
On page 38, it states that Sidereals sometimes take Solars with them to Yu-Shan for the Carnival of Meeting.
So, not only are they teaching distinctive Charms to easily identifiable members of the Cult, but they're allowing themselves to be seen fraternizing with them in Heaven!

-S
Uh if the solars not known he could be thought to be a mortal...

Pluss if the Sideral isnt too obvious... I think when even MORTALS can find their way to the carnival it wouldnt be obvious gold faction involvement to the bronze siderals, just "he happened to find a old gate"

all that aside...

the number of internal contradictions are almost uncountable.

what it says about the training camps in the "inner circle chapter" .... DIRECTLY contradicts the one in the chapter devoted to training camps.

Now I agree the gold factions probaly Idly considering teaching the sideral martial arts to  their favored solars... it said in the players guide "they are always weighing the option" but I dont think they'd do so until they were CERTAIN The solar was either firmly under their control (or more likely that he wouldnt abuse the power of Sideral MA since someone with an essence of 4 is nobody's stooge. (e.g. Not Lyta)

One more thing.

I think the bronze faction KNOWS taht the gold is teaching solars... they just dont know much about how their doing so.

therefore as long as it couldnt be traced back to the training camp I think the gold faction would be safe.

Uh if the solars not known he could be thought to be a mortal...
Not really. Measure The Wind is a pretty basic Spirit Charm, and would reveal him pretty much instantly.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back