• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Control, Change & Conquer [CCC]

Waffels

I need some bagels

Control your citizens

Change your country

Conquer the world

C C C

So, 'how this works?' you ask me. This is a simple "Country Management Role Play", called "CCC". It was a old Week-Long game I made with my friends, after getting the concept of the old "WAR" game.

Ends up, that this game spread to a lot of people inside my old school, and it even became a game within the Teachers. So i'm reviving this, and elevating a step further.

The whole concept of the game, is also, the name itself:

1. Control: Keep your people happy, so they won't take you out of power in the next election, manipulate them to make what you want, or force them doing so, with force and aggression.

2. Change: You may change whatever you want in your country. The name. The official religion. The official language. The industrial focus. Everything. But keep in mind that these changes will change behavior of the population and also other countries.

3. Conquer: You may expand your territories to conquer the whole world. Be it through War, Economy or even Blackmailing the leader. The ultimate goal is the World itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I will be the game master. So I will be saying what your actions will do to the World and the People. I will also announce natural disasters and movements all around the globe, be them passive or aggressive against the government. I will also notice people about inner things that happens with the society/community or even Terrorist Attacks and etc... There are lot of variables, but most of the times, these things happen because of YOUR decisions with your country.

Check the "
Rules" page to see all the rules, and the "C.S" page to insert your Country within the Role Play.

Take note that you can only join with your first post after every two pages, so it fits one of the basic rules of the game (Page #2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16...)

WARNING: This is NOT a Nation Building RP, but a Nation Controlling RP. I wouldn't like this RP to be into the Nation Building section, because of the main goal. I don't think the way this RP works, fits the main concept of Nation Building RPs, so please, don't move this RP..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back