• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Kaiser looked at him and grinned.

"I prefer the slow and painful death. You should try that." he says before jumping away.

TabbyCatTM said:
Kaiser looked at him and grinned.
"I prefer the slow and painful death. You should try that." he says before jumping away.
The salaryman obeyed Kaiser's orders by sitting at his old cubicle to starve himself

Rune: *Dispels the water form* "You know Derek, the demons I faced in the underworld was bad enough. I fight robots, and it's staying that way. There are a ton of people fighting back, I think I can sit out of this weeks doomsday." *Looks around* "How do I get back home?"

(I'm gonna drop out the RP.

Gonna have Rune exit then I'm gonna stop playing, as the RP is far too inconsistent or mindless.
)

Doomsday said:
Rune: *Dispels the water form* "You know Derek, the demons I faced in the underworld was bad enough. I fight robots, and it's staying that way. There are a ton of people fighting back, I think I can sit out of this weeks doomsday." *Looks around* "How do I get back home?"
(I'm gonna drop out the RP.

Gonna have Rune exit then I'm gonna stop playing, as the RP is far too inconsistent or mindless.
)
A ghost came out in front of Rune and asked "So, Rune, would you like to go back to woodfield?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The military had killed most of the troops. They found out their king is dead and retreated. They all flew back into the crack. After everyone got back in, the crack closed, and the sky turned back into normal.

One of the dead bodies was Xod. They took his body for expriementing.

Fuzzie flew over to Poppy. He was smiling more than ever.

F: Poppy! Jr is dead. And look!

Fuzzie pointed up to the sky.

F: The invasion is over! We won!

It saw Fuzzie and started at him from a distance.

@TabbyCatTM

Rune: "Uh huh. Take me back to that place. Drop me near Derek's so I can go tell Harmony I'm back."

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Uh huh. Take me back to that place. Drop me near Derek's so I can go tell Harmony I'm back."
The ghost then opened up a portal and said "This portal leads directly into Derek's appartment"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back