• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Constantly (CLOSED)

Genevieve slides her notebook from one arm to the other as Trish asked a new question. "Oh! I joined to make more friends, of course." She disgarded the part about 'if you want to talk about it' completely. "Plus, if I decide I don't want to go anymore it'll give me more time in the music room..it's a win-win situation." Glancing over at the boy who Trish had been hanging around. "You're in it for your brother, right?" She thought she could remember hearing them say so but couldn't hurt to double check.

At the suggestion Beau leans back into his seat and sort of looks Rodney over before finally speaking up to respond. "Hmmm, coffee while holding your nose?" He stares past the boy in thought before smiling again and beginning to laugh softly. "Who would've thought it..I guess that means I should have stopped by the coffee shop on my way here..." As he continues to speak it turned into more of a inside his mind conversation. "Great." He finally concludes and rubs his forehead again. "Thanks a lot for the advice, you're my hero." He softens his voice as the headache returns a bit.

-Trish-

I tried to remain cheerful when she pointed at Rodney. It's still kinda hard to explain what happened but it must be done, we can't just keep hiding it and wait for things to fix themselves "Yeah" I said "We're in the same boat but Rod needs more help than I do" I actually don't need any help... Do I? "Besides, he doesn't have a lot of friends so it's a win-win situation as well... Kinda" I explained with a light chuckle at my own awkwardness. I think Rod's wearing off on me. Speaking about that. I turned around slightly to see how he was doing.

-Rod-

I couldn't hide my surprise at the compliment. I know he was just joking but he's way past other people's tolerance level concerning my awkward conversation skills. I can't believe he's still bearing with me. And the fact that he's hung over means he's at least ten times more interesting and cool than me. Why bother with me? "...I'm sorry your brother left GSA early yesterday, I kinda did the same to Trish" I hope I don't hit a nerve or something. I felt so bad after I promised Trish I would try harder and I just left her by herself, I guess Parish must feel the same. Maybe.

Stormy looks through her phone while Paxton dealt with her hair and other 'imperfections' as most would describe them. To be honest she didn't look all that bad, a girl's mind truly is their worst enemy. She tunes back in to listen to her explain the over all reason for the horrendous choice in outfit and hair do. "You don't look too bad, if that helps." It wasn't often that Storm gave out half-ass compliments though it seemed as though this girl needed just that. Her eyes shift to the straightener and after Pax is finished the tattooed chick gives a small grin. "Not half bad." She says again after she had finished with the make-up as well. The bell ringing eases a sigh and looking back at Paxton, she gives a thumbs up. "No problem. Have fun in hell." Smirking, she gathers her things and thinks on what to do next.

She watched the two guys then looks back. "Oh, I see." Her eyes flickered back over to Rodney but she only listens. "Hmm, how am I to know whether you need anything if we've only just met??" Raising a curious brow, Gen grins but shakes her head. "You seem pretty balanced, to me." Giving a confident thumbs up before looking around at the filled up classroom. "We should get our seats!"

It seemed that Rodney was warming up to him and to Beau that's a great way to kick off a hungover morning. His arms cross on top of the desk and head lowers so that his chin is resting in the center but eyes still turned to look at Rod. "Oh, he just needed to get some air." He replies and frowns a bit. "So did you, don't worry, she couldn't keep that against you." He tires to reassure him though thinks about Parish storming out and sighs. His brother was a bit of a pain in that aspect though he knows that he still wants to support him.

-Trish-

I was so lost in conversation I barely noticed how fast the classroom started to fill with people I didn't even see entering "Oh yeah, we should" I gave Gen a friendly grin "I guess we'll talk later at G... I mean, History club!" I almost forgot we're supposed to keep it on the low. I laughed nervously and muttered a small "Bye" and went to my desk signaling Rod to come and sit next to me.

-Rod-

"Yeah... I guess you're right" Of course Trish wouldn't hold it against me, she's not like that at all... at least not anymore. I still remember when she used to look at everything but me, practically ignoring my very existence. We've come a long way since then. Speak of the devil, I can see Trish already made a new friend and is calling me to sit on my desk. Where did all these people came from? I need to get to Trish before I start to panic. I looked at Beau who looks tired, though I guess that's what a hangover feels like "I gotta go... Talk to you later?" and my brain just chose this moment to send blood to my cheeks. Great, that could have been worse... But not by much. I stood up and quickly made my way towards Trish.

Genevieve smiles and nods her head quickly as Trish walks off to where she had been sitting. Happy to have made a friend, Gen lingers at the front of the room before going to take her seat toward the middle. She twitched at the correction of Trish's conversation and sighs. "That's right! See you then!" Her smile stays throughout class already excited for today's meeting.

Smiling as his eyes close, his head turns to rest on his cheek. His breath slows while trying not to think of all the hell he'll catch if the teacher caught him off his game again. Coffee...God, I need it! Opening his eyes back to see Rodney getting up, Beau slowly lifts his head and grins. "Definitely." He tells him and watches the coloration return to his face. Watching Rod leave to get to Trish, he lays his head back onto the desk and lets out a sigh. Just one hour until PE and then he could escape to the nearest coffee shop and most likely stay there until the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back