Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

Vinnie didn't look at him. She didn't move anything but her lips. "I know." At this point, everything about her resembled stone. She knew it was for the best. Fight through, let the worlds attempts to reach her fail. Fight with them as it benefitted her. Stop caring. "I get it."

Jesse told her, "I'm going to be moving to the High Arch district, you should be there if I can pull strings after your next fight. We're getting closer and closer to ending this". 
Aegon looked at Samantha before walking away saying "She's all I have." 
(Time skip)

The next day arrived as Aegon summoned Samantha "This letter, deliver it to the fighters barracks, to a Vinnie" he told her, "take a few of my men if you'd like. "

"It's settled, lets go now." I started walking and the guards followed as I waved goodbye to Aegon. "Ok, show me the way to this place, please!"

(Oh, Apollo. We met. Our personalities clash in a not so happy way. Haha)

When guards arrive where she lived, Vinnie stepped out to great them with a stoic nod. She was definitely not in the best of moods and offered no kind greeting. Her eyes traced the group to see a familiar face. She said nothing, so she may avoid having to say anything in in the future.

Vinnie looked at the guard with a firm but non threatening gaze, as to warn him she only wanted what they had for her, not to chat and paint nails. "Yes. I am Vinnie. What of it?" She said, tone controlled.

She frowned at Samantha, wondering why she felt the need to be rude when she was grieving over an opponent. Sure it was hard to tell, but she made it obvious she was in no happy mood. "...hn.." She replied, not really saying anything before reaching to take the letter.

Jesse walked in to see Samantha after overhearing the guards "You're from the same plane of existence as we are! Vinnie, she's like us!" 
"Have we? I'm Jesse, it's good to meet you, what brings you here?"

"Hello! I'm Samantha, it's nice to meet you. I am here to deliver a message to Miss Vinnie." I played a smile and handed the letter to Vinnie and gave another smile to her just to make her mad.

Vinnie's lips upturned only slightly when Jesse came, obviously just a bit more warm to him than any other. She wasn't about to get soft or clingy. It was natural for her to act this way. When Vinnie saw Samantha try to tease her again, her walls came back up fully. She just stood stoically, but gave Samantha a warning look, not in the mood for this.

"Nothing at all" Jesse told her smiling nervously. Argo walked out of his room to see the girl and Aegon's guards "Hello there." he said as he walked out.

"Yes, I am... it seems everyone knows that now. I wonder how it got by so fast." Samantha laughed. "Well, we should go now! Goodbye Vinnie, I hope to see you again, your so sweet!" I stalked off then let a smirk slide on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back