Colony - Pathfinder Kingdom Sandbox

Each person may fill only a single role

Archetypes and alternate features will need to be approved, I'll look over any requested ones as they come up

The Imperium is human-dominated but has a very open approach to other races: if you aid the Imperium and pay your taxes, they accept you.

Planetouched races must undergo periodic magical screening to hold major office, just in case grand-dad tries to influence the Imperium through you

Alright, can you take a look at the Kensai magus archetype for me?

I was also planning to replace the Tiefling racial abilities of Skilled with Fiendish Sprinter, Fiendish Resistance with Scaled Skin, and Fiendish Sorcery with Prehensile Tail.

If Tieflings are too much of a pain, though, I can take a different race.

Kensai is fine, as are the alternate racial features for the Tiefling. What weapon were you planning on specializing in, out of curiosity?

[QUOTE="Lord of Chaos]Kensai is fine, as are the alternate racial features for the Tiefling. What weapon were you planning on specializing in, out of curiosity?

[/QUOTE]
I think having an NPC ruler would be interesting or if our PC ruler dies can any one else become a different spot?

[QUOTE="Lord of Chaos]Kensai is fine, as are the alternate racial features for the Tiefling. What weapon were you planning on specializing in, out of curiosity?

[/QUOTE]
Sawtoothed Sabre, actually. Something about it just seems fun and interesting. Plus it counts as light if you're proficient, which the Kensai can become. What's the interaction between a light weapon and the Magus' two-weaponing bullpucky, if any?

Some setting fluff:

• The Imperium is the largest country in the known world, spanning approximately three million square miles. It is home to a very diverse group of cultures lightly ruled by the Eternal Empress who reigns in the homeland of Roaldor, a small province in the heart of the Imperium. Provided each province pays its taxes and obeys the few laws of the Imperium, they are largely allowed to govern themselves. Each province has a governor called a Wali. The Imperium has 250 million citizens within its borders.

Question, are we taking Traits, as well?

Also, not going to lie, I'm tempted to buy, like, a badger or something.

"Is that your familiar?"

"No." *Throws at questioner*

I feel like Grey would make a good ruler. I'd be honored to be your Spymaster.

I'm planning on a sort of "Knows everything and everyone, and makes up for their lack of charisma with sheer political acumen, information, and a healthy dose of poison in the right cup" type of character.

Incidentally, Kaza, what sort of cost would paying off various urchins and streetears to come to me with their information have? Would it be like paying a hireling?

you get no free Traits, but you can get two for a single feat slot if you wish

street urchins could either be Hirelings or just a roll to gather information. If you are Spymaster, that would just be a fluff explanation of how you do your job offscreen most of the time

Hmm, alright. My Charisma is fairly low, thanks to Tiefling-ness, so it might be better to have a few locals in my pocket. How exactly does info gathering in pathfinder work, since there's no Gather Information skill? Is it Knowledge Local?

Also, are you allowing the variant heritages located at the bottom of the Tiefling entry?

It's handled with whatever ability fits the situation, typically Knowledge(local) or Diplomacy. No, you'll need to use the standard Tiefling heritage

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]Hmm, alright. My Charisma is fairly low, thanks to Tiefling-ness, so it might be better to have a few locals in my pocket. How exactly does info gathering in pathfinder work, since there's no Gather Information skill? Is it Knowledge Local?
Also, are you allowing the variant heritages located at the bottom of the Tiefling entry?

[/QUOTE]
As a spymaster are you going to be any good at disguising? I did not which to step on any toes but I have a setup created between all my illusion stuff and a hat of disguise to pretty much be amazing at it.

I've been looking this over, and I'd like to join but I just don't know what materials I need. I've never played before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back