Coden Plague

Alstromeria said:
Another smoker? lol, now Rifty will have someone to share with xD

Pastel, you posting next?
What makes you think that Jun doesn't smoke?

I bet Jun is muscles all over... That's why in the picture his shirt ripped showing his glorious body..... •-•

Rifty doesn't have arm strenght, but his core is like, jacked. Beat that Jun, lol. Rifty also doesn't eat his tie. He's got class

so imma ask this again, who the hell's going next, cuz I wana get this show on the road.

Alstromeria said:
Rifty doesn't have arm strenght, but his core is like, jacked. Beat that Jun, lol. Rifty also doesn't eat his tie. He's got class

so imma ask this again, who the hell's going next, cuz I wana get this show on the road.
Did you forget that Jun has, like, a 24 pack?

*Puts down the phone* I was calling the doctor because the RP was about die...... Let's hope it doesn't die of Coden!!!

I'm not dead ^__^ I LIVE!

Btw, Pastel-senpai is at a pool party, and I'm bout' to head to le mall and buy some stuffs.

I'll be back later, same for Past-senpai.

Narknarknark... She bought the swimsuit not too long ago and showed it to me. I forgot what it looked like, I think it was a tankini or something. But I'm actually headin' to the beach in a week or twa. It's been forever sense I've been on vacation.. #^__^#

Alstromeria said:
Wonder what she looks like in a swimming suit.

@rapjack123 Alot of time has passed since we were at the restaraunt bruh, it's night now xD
But Jack is the only one that knows... what the hell you think he's gonna say next thing in the morning. Also... isn't it yo job?

Deal with the Coden... You'd get called over wouldn't ya?

Whatever.... point is its going to draw attention. I WAS TRYIN TO SPICE UP THE PLOT GUYS QQ

/)030(\ Good job, drunken Yana will most likely be concerned and then probably run out of the house and get hit by a car </3

lol, rifty deals with insurrectionists and shady charecters, he doesn't like to deal with the coden. that's why he acted how he did about the man at the restaraunt and James. What's her face, the other traitor, she has an earpiece so the government tells her what to do, rifty doesn't take orders well so he stomped his and threw it out. Rifty won't get any notifications from the government other than his marks

Oh, that gave me an Idea florically, Rifty's gonna have to swerve out of the way, then he's going to take her back home... Heheh, budding romance at it's finest

cuz it just said rifty's headed home, he's not home yet.

Aren't you the Romeo? xD

Anyways, me and Pastel-senpai promised that once we turn 21, we are actually going to get skittles and vodka and make some-sort of cereal out of it. I can't wait.. </3 ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back