☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

Billy.::. he frooze, in amazment of what Flower can do. his mouth was wide open

Shaun.::. he backed up and watched what Flower did, he didnt want to disturb her

Annabeth.::. she saw many people starring at her, then she ran. she ran outside and into the field

(What's the teacher doing out of curiosity)

Rosa sat silently as everyone finished their forms. People had moved around a bit taking different seats which left her on the edge of groups but not fully in any of them. One twin moved about in a particularly loud fashion while the other left the room and didn't seem like he planned on returning. She began to investigate her desk but suddenly there was a crashing noise and a boy was shifting into a beast before her eyes. He was attacking a girl with long flowing hair and everyone was snapping into action. Rosa shifted in a rush and growled. Her clothes of course had shredded but that was not the point. She did her best to snap and fight off the Beast without causing injury but eventually someone got control. She stepped back sitting on her haunches, watching warily.

Flower breathed out and dropped to her knees holding her head. "..." She groaned a bit as Beast walked up helping her back up. Flower shoved him off angry at him. "Darn you." She said and looked at the class room. She glared and walked out. As soon as she did she had to lean on the wall outside the class room holding her head. "That took a lot out of me." She said to herself.

Annabeth.::> she ran outside, she was dangerous. she ripped the grass and dug, running into everything. even students in gym.

Shaun.::. he saw what had happened. he was sort of shaking.

Billy.::. he sat down slowly, trying to recover to what he just saw.

Teacher fell alseep? idk

Name: Rya Shirabuki

Family: Killed Them.

Crush: N/A

Appearance: 5'8 120'Lb Long Wavy Blonde hair that falls around his feet Soft Purple Eyes. creamy skin tone, Long White shirt with White pants gray shoes has a snowflake button in his hair.

Power/Monster: Naturakinesis/Nature Twister/Psychokinesis/Psycho Switcher

History: Mostly Unknown but he has been a Hidden Weapon for Buyers.

Other: Trys not to kill but fails sometimes

Flower sat in the hall trying to recover from using so much light. She closed her eyes just sitting there while beast ran out. She didn't care he had ticked her off. She rested there for a while opening her eyes every few seconds. her breathing was heavy.

He has Nature under his command & Psychokinesis is the ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye. & I Think N/A Means Nothing but i'm not sure.

Ok kool, well you can start! what is happeneing is that they are in class and their was a big fight. Beast turned into a well... beast. Flower, stopped him. Annabeth turned into a wereewolf and fought him then after Flower got him back to normal she ran outside and started getting dangerous

Rosa looked at the people who remained in the room her pale brown ears flat against her skull. She shifted uncomfortably from paw to paw before gathering her clothes in her mouth. When she had first seen her clothes they had looked shredded but they were only ripped in places. She started to walk towards the door but stopped, it was shut and she couldn't exactly open it. Turning around and facing her classmates she let out a soft whine blushing underneath her layer of fur.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(N/A means not applicable or non applicable :)

thx for that info about the N/A thing.

Billy.::. he stared at the ground, frozen, freaked out

Shaun.::> he sort of when somewhere... like the bathroom... need no details there! :P

Annabeth.::. she was verry mad and dangerous

gtg bii

(K will do but i g2g now)

Rosa nodded her head padding softly into the hallway. She slipped into the bathroom which thank god was a push door. The school wasn't very wolf friendly, she would keep that in mind later. Rosa shifted in the bathroom stall and changed so within in moments she was able to return to the classroom. When she entered she the class Rosa nodded in thanks to the boy who she assumed had opened the door...somehow. She just knew he had done it but she wasn't sure how.

(I thought it meant not available. *shrugs* Not important, I guess...)

Andrew jumped up from his desk when the fight borke out, backing up to get a better view on what was going one. God, this is as bad as the revolt... he thought. It was too bad he still wasn't on good terms with Ember, or he'd consider telling her about it. The revolt might be a sore topic, no matter what their relationship was like down the road, though. Still, he wasn't sure what to do. Could he make vines strong enough to hold back the beast-person? Probably not. Outside, he might have been, but wooden boards were more difficult to make plants out of, since they were dead. Plus, he was a bit rusty on the 'security guard' thing, since he mostly just pestered Ember into possibly going to class now. He wanted to do something, but he wasn't sure what. Then...it was over. "I forgot how short crap like that usually is..." he muttered, shaking his head. He sat down, looking around the room to see who was still there, and who left. The girl in front of him wasn't at her desk anymore, but he wasn't 100% certain about who else had left. I thought I was going to be away from stuff like this when I followed Dingbat here...he thought, smiling slightly.

Flower walked back in looking a bit drained. "..." She sat down back at her dest and then leaned back. "Not...enough light in the hallway..." She said soaking in more light back in the class room. She had her eyes closed her hair getting whiter. She smiled suddenly happy about being able to get more light. Till the teacher walked back in. After a stdent explained what happened the teacher pointed the blame to her. She was shocked out of her soaking session and then slammed her hand down. 'IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" She growled. "Darn it you can't blame me!"

Name: Ever Crail Jordeen

Family: LaHale(Twin Sister) and Liam(Younger Sister)

Crush: Nah

Appearance:

tumblr_laiem3bJuH1qbxlcco1_500_thumb.jpg

Power/Monster: Shapeshifter

History: She doesn't really like to talk about it. But LaHale can tell you all about it.

Other: Nah

Name: LaHale Rolins Jordeen

Family: Ever and Liam

Appearance:

scene-emo-red-hair.jpg

Power/Monster: Dhampir- Half vampire half human

History: Her entire family was violently murdered one day. When she came home she found pieces of their bodies in a pile and the whole house was covered in blood.

Other:

Name: Liam Rylan Jordeen

Family: Ever and LaHale

Appearance:

purple-scene-hair_thumb.jpg

Power/Monster: Telekinisis and Flying

History: Same as LaHale's

Other:

Andrew tapped his fingers on his desk, subconsiously watching Flower's hair get lighter as he waited for class to start again. It actually surprised him when she stood up, as he hadn't noticed the teacher walking in. He blinked, catching up with what was happening. "It wasn't. She was attacked." he said, boredly. Although he knew the tacher wanted to keep order in the classroom, they were taking it a bit too far. It was a roomful of freaks, for God's sake. What did he expect to happen, especially when some of them turned in to dangerous monsters. As much as he was trying to distance himself from his former job, he was starting to miss the cages. Heck, Ember was in a cage for most her life, and her toungue was the sharpest part of her body(thanks to regular 'declawing' sessions, of course...) If only those dangerous ones were behind bars...no, he couldn't think like that. These freaks were...no, some of them weren't humans. But they still deserved rights. He supposed. But, back on topic, the teacher was wrongfully accusing the white haired girl for the fight. So, he'd stand up for her. Or try. Ugh...this school was kind of annoying at times...

Flower looked at the boy behind her and then smiled alittle. The teacher back off but glared at her. She sat back down and then looked back at the boy. "Thank you." She said and then looked back at the teacher who started class again.

"No problem." he said, smiling back. "Let's just say, after the experiences I've had, a teacher isn't even a blip on my radar, fearwise." He thought it best not to say anything about 'being charged at with the intent to kill', after her experience. Right between the memory of a goat boy testing his new horns and the resident siren trying to drown him, he located an image of Ember insisting she was a vampire and trying to bite him through the bars. He tried not to chuckle at it, but it made his smile that much more genuine. Yup, Dingbat's bark is definitly worse than her wimpy bite. he thought, listening to both the teacher and the girl before her. "Oh, I'm Andrew, by the way."

Flower nodded and smiled. "Flower..." She said and looked back at the teacher listening. She smiled and then looked down at her desk again. She looked at him wondering if he thought her name was weird like the other boy. She looked at the teacher.

Rya listened to the teacher as he frowned, Nothing good going on today as he brushed his long blonde hair to the side as he felt sunlight on his skin as he smiled softly at it.

"Cool name. Never heard anyone with it before." he whispered, trying to appear like he was listening fully and not talking. "Sounds very beautiful. I think it fits you well." That wasn't flirting, was it? Nah, of course it wasn't. I'm incapable of flirting. he thought to himself. He wasn't interesting in pursuing anything more than friendship for the time being. Yeah, it would be nice to have a friend. Nope, complimenting her is nowhere near flirting. he said nodding to himself, sure he was right.

Flower nodded and smiled trying not to think to much of it. She looked back to the teacher and then blinked sighing a bit. She knew this subject all to well. She put her hair behind her ears. "Well thanks." She whispered to the boy behind her while the teacher wasn't looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back