• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (CLOSED) Zoo

Once they got to the place they were headed, she happily started to sleep. But someone knocked on the door, a man wanting the human cat.

Yeah. I was telling that to my sister and I noticed you were from Germany. My grandmother was from there.

I'm not exactly sure to be completely honest. She has a bad memory.)

Once they got to the place they were headed, she happily started to sleep. But someone knocked on the door, a man wanting the human cat.

Tsao approached the door and opened it. " Hello, what can I do for you, Stranger? " He started to analyze the Guy infront of him. Tsao wasn´t wearing his hat anymore so you could see his face clearly.

The man looked at him, features jagged. Poacher. "The cat. I can give you 15K on the spot."

I am in my first period class. Classes are 90 minutes. I've got yearbook 2nd and ELA 3rd. Then I have ROTC 4th. I get out at 3:30.)

( well i have to start working at 6 pm until 10pm. and overhere its already half past 3pm

Just turned 10 am.)

The man looked at him, features jagged. Poacher. "The cat. I can give you 15K on the spot."

As soon as Tsao heard, what the man wanted from him, he shook his head. " Look, Stranger. First off, she is not just a catwoman. Second off, she is not for sale, Not now, not ever. If that is all you came for, you may leave now. "

"I came for her." He said. "I will get her." He held up his hand, waving it forward. The men within the branches moved forward, guns aimed at him. What he didn't know was that someone was already in the room.

She tiger woke to an injection

In a blink of an eye Taso had drawn his exotic blade and stopped it right before the mans throat, as he passed him by. " I ll not warn you again. You and and your men continue to catch Tigirs and I´ll end all of your lives. Consider your moves, Stranger. "

He frowned back. "It seems to be." He stared in the larger foyer seeing the now drugged tigerhuman carried out. "We won't stop,"

Without any struggle Tsao cut off the mans head and dashed towards the people, who were carrying Tigris. after some slight resistance, he cut them down one by one. They didn´t stand a chance against his fierce and precise strikes. They tried to shot the dragon but he deflected the bullets with his blade.

Her body hit the floor as men ran away, though none got the fate they wished. She was completely limp, but breathing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back