• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Once again, Brinni is a beacon of

EDIT FUCK I THOUGH SUKES SAID THAT.

PORO BE THE HERO WHO BELIEVES IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good idea actually.

Guys I'm a fucking idiot. I left my jacket in the office thinking I didn't need ir. Keys to my car are in the jacket so guess whose running back there....

I left my wallet at school, drove a mile realized i needed gas (so empty my gas light came on) and went to pay...didnt have my wallet. Good thing i had $5 in my pocket and gas is $2/gallon

I once woke up at 7pm, thought it was 7am (I worked at 6am every day at that time), panicked, drove to work, and tried clocking in only to be given weird looks.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
shhhhhhhhhjhjhh, it'd be so cute
I was in mid sentence writing what a great and clever idea thst was then I read that sentence and hope died.

You torpedoes hope with a bazooka to the face.

CosmicChangeling said:
I was in mid sentence writing what a great and clever idea thst was then I read that sentence and hope died.
You torpedoes hope with a bazooka to the face.
Ok ok. Ignore that other one. I'll go delete it. Still good idea though

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ok ok. Ignore that other one. I'll go delete it. Still good idea though
Lol I'm playing with you. It's actually a very good idea but the painting at the dance pushes it too far.

If he left the dance went to his room and ju.pedal in the painting because it was where he felt he belonged character development and a study on what happens when you isolate yourself in fantasies

CosmicChangeling said:
Lol I'm playing with you. It's actually a very good idea but the painting at the dance pushes it too far.
If he left the dance went to his room and ju.pedal in the painting because it was where he felt he belonged character development and a study on what happens when you isolate yourself in fantasies
Now. THAT is a good idea. I could imagine the character becoming obsessed and completely detatched from the physical world and all that fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back