• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Vi will not be killing anyone with powers unless they murder someone else with powers. If Sarah snoops too much, Vi will just tell her benefactor and have him send someone to shut her up.

Homage said:
Vi will not be killing anyone with powers unless they murder someone else with powers. If Sarah snoops too much, Vi will just tell her benefactor and have him send someone to shut her up.
That would be a fate much worse than death ;)

Hey, guys I want to apologize for not posting anything today. I know you're waiting on Bran and hyped of Min, Kane and Ren. I have a Thermodynamics final in 7 hours and had two projects due in dynamics by Midnight so I've been swamped.

Don't worry my next final isn't till Monday so I will post tomorrow!!

I am so sorry guys!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hey, guys I want to apologize for not posting anything today. I know you're waiting on Bran and hyped of Min, Kane and Ren. I have a Thermodynamics final in 7 hours and had two projects due in dynamics by Midnight so I've been swamped.
Don't worry my next final isn't till Monday so I will post tomorrow!!

I am so sorry guys!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

[/QUOTE]
Reported

2821040_1340503180439.32res_350_300.jpg
This is Lisa and Clara when they were little tots. It is important to note that Pokemon does not exist in their world and that Elastic, Hapswell and Clara well....i am being a cheeky bastard by tying in pokemon references when i've established it doesn't exist

CosmicChangeling said:
2821040_1340503180439.32res_350_300.jpg
This is Lisa and Clara when they were little tots. It is important to note that Pokemon does not exist in their world and that Elastic, Hapswell and Clara well....i am being a cheeky bastard by tying in pokemon references when i've established it doesn't exist
I think Cosmic has gone too far.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I think Cosmic has gone too far.
pokemon not being a thing has been a joke since we created the board 2 years ago. Originally every pop culture thing didn't exist but elastic would still make references to them. Before I could establish this in THIS world...Brinni ruined it.

RUINED IT.

or have i gone too far with how cute they are

CosmicChangeling said:
pokemon not being a thing has been a joke since we created the board 2 years ago. Originally every pop culture thing didn't exist but elastic would still make references to them. Before I could establish this in THIS world...Brinni ruined it.
RUINED IT.

I didn't even know that was a thing. Really. Wow I am oblivious.

CosmicChangeling said:
RUINED IT.

SUCK IT NERD

Brinni said:
SUCK IT NERD
i should have pulled you aside before your first post but no...no...i thought 'there's no way he'd know and ruin it.'

you fucking did. so all i got is pokemon doesn't exist there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back