• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I don't believe it is quite that far.
Jean: Good luck mon ami ((do I really need to translate that? That's like pre-french 1))

I understand that, I do it too often ^^" sometimes I give up and just let it go. Just remember it could always be worse, you could be me. In other news, to spare the rest of these people this half can totally go to pm (O:)) so I'll move it there

[/QUOTE]
you can admit being friends with me irl is literally torture and would end the friendship if you didn't need me for my car here. i'm a big boy i can handle the pain of being stabbed in the back by my best friend. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time.

Brinni said:
My lovely rendition of relationships before and after Jean. as accurate to my guesses as i can do in paint
433cb94bf835806987a7f13bfd4a5ae1.png
How sad do you really think J is going to break them up?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]How sad do you really think J is going to break them up?

[/QUOTE]
I mean, outside the fact that I am having a hard time writing Léon out of the relationship I put him in in my head, (It's like trying to write yourself out of a relationship. It's hard) that's the goal

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I mean, outside the fact that I am having a hard time writing Léon out of the relationship I put him in in my head, (It's like trying to write yourself out of a relationship. It's hard) that's the goal

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry if there's one thing I'm good at it's sabotaging whatever is going right for me. So like...I got you guys covered if it comes to it

You all don't understand though. ALL the ladies who are into guys will be ALL OVER Lux. The rest of you cannot compare to his God-like charm, social skills, charisma, or fighting skills

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awww poor Min.

[/QUOTE]
Never fear. This is what multiple plans are for. I've got about eight different ideas for how Leon-Min-Jean is going to go. I'm prepared for them breaking up and staying together. I've even got three major ideas for how exactly to play out out

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Don't worry if there's one thing I'm good at it's sabotaging whatever is going right for me. So like...I got you guys covered if it comes to it
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awww poor Min.

[/QUOTE]
That is why I fix so many of the posts for Léon, I wish you could all see how I interact with Brinni reading his posts before I make it cutesy

Don't worry, even if min loses Léon it's to gain Jean and I will try and make it as seamless as possible. Don't you worry

Brinni said:
Never fear. This is what multiple plans are for. I've got about eight different ideas for how Leon-Min-Jean is going to go. I'm prepared for them breaking up and staying together. I've even got three major ideas for how exactly to play out out
[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]That is why I fix so many of the posts for Léon, I wish you could all see how I interact with Brinni reading his posts before I make it cutesy
Don't worry, even if min loses Léon it's to gain Jean and I will try and make it as seamless as possible. Don't you worry

[/QUOTE]
Lol, Min is going to be for a fun time along with all her own problems. xD

I also have a rough idea for them breaking up and getting back together. All depends on you two~ ask cosmic, the three ideas I pitched to her are great

Brinni said:
I also have a rough idea for them breaking up and getting back together. All depends on you two~ ask cosmic, the three ideas I pitched to her are great
Yeah they're awesome, oh wait, he won't tell me them

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](:'() You guys know I can't handle suspense...

[/QUOTE]
I know. It's great. But you see you can change everything. I don't know what jeans gonna do so I'm attempting to prepare for everything. The three I pitched to cosmic hinge entirely on my assumption being correct about Jean and min and whether or not min leaves the room when Leon finds out and confronts them. It'll be great

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Well, anyways, there you go guys.
I may have guessed the what for the ending but I wouldn't have been able to predict the how. Great work guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an emphasis on something

Most characters don't know about the big murder trial or would care

It's Lisa's thought that you lived under a rock not knowing.

That said if you Google lexis name all that info pops up

CosmicChangeling said:
Just an emphasis on something
Most characters don't know about the big murder trial or would care

It's Lisa's thought that you lived under a rock not knowing.

That said if you Google lexis name all that info pops up
Dude I'm not even from this country. No reason for me to know.

CosmicChangeling said:
Pool time.
that's my kind of place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back