• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Ok. No. I refuse this. The minute you give one of your character's a bad ending, I'm kicking you out. RETCONNING what you wrote and write a beautiful post that get's awwws....because people CAME TO OUR PAGE just to click awww because finding it on Tumblr and instagram and other thinks like memes...how BEAUTIFUL these characters lived with happiness....people will fucking find original source material and AWWW THE SHIT OUT OF IT
NO. DISGUSTING. MORALLY ABHORRENT. BAD ENDINGS FOR ALL!

AND I ALREADY THOUGHT UP THE WORST ENDING POSSIBLE

CosmicChangeling said:
FOR FORFEITING HE KISSES HER
because fuck you derp
No he's totally going for Aphrodite. See he's not actually attracted to anyone right now do she's stuck with her true form

Plus an ability like hers is totally useful if he becomes evil

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
No he's totally going for Aphrodite. See he's not actually attracted to anyone right now do she's stuck with her true form
Well, he found Aphrodite's weakness. Although she normally stays in her normal disguise, which isn't dependent upon her viewer's romantic preferences. But who knows, maybe she'll show him the real her or whatever

CosmicChangeling said:
FOR FORFEITING HE KISSES HER
because fuck you derp
No.

Brinni said:
Plus an ability like hers is totally useful if he becomes evil
Also fuck you and that last bit

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I mean Jean has no chill, he is just sliding into the DM's of all the girls he can. For now at least, he knows what he wants in the end

[/QUOTE]
Simmer down there Tiger, he talked to one girl so far.

My Pet Poro] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] Jean has to find his ways around all of the characters to find their weaknesses. What better way for a frenchman than going through the womenfolk? All you gotta do is put a little bit of effort and a lotta bit of swooning
I'd love to see him try on a few of the "womenfolk".

Rachel: Fuck yourself

Jean vs Ren: Who can swoon more ladies at Super School. Winner gets his pick of 3 of the player character women for their own personal harem

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'd love to see him try on a few of the "womenfolk".
Rachel: Fuck yourself
Jean has no chill, he will literally try for anyone if he thinks it'll help him reach his goal.

Jean: Only if you help ( ;) )

Brinni said:
Jean vs Ren: Who can swoon more ladies at Super School. Winner gets his pick of 3 of the player character women for their own personal harem
I am making Ember a player character. Don't know about Aphro

Brinni said:
Except at least two player character women only like women, and at least two more would probably destroy them.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am making Ember a player character. Don't know about Aphro
Either I'm making you make her a player character, or I'll take her for myself...i give characters happy endings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back