• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
What the actual fuck
You think I'm fucking kidding...no.

When I was four I was tested to have an it of 120 and told I was a fucking genius. (They got me tested because I didn't say a word until I was almost five and had every telltale sign of autism)

This kid makes me feel fucking stupid. And I took an iq test

CosmicChangeling said:
You think I'm fucking kidding...no.
When I was four I was tested to have an it of 120 and told I was a fucking genius. (They got me tested because I didn't say a word until I was almost five and had every telltale sign of autism)

This kid makes me feel fucking stupid. And I took an iq test
I'd probably fail that test. I'm bad at tests

like now, i type on my phone all the time but never give a shit about actually checking to see if i'm typing words and not 'is that english'

derp, i have seven sisters. you have to do something SPECTACULAR....or hit a very specific pet peeve to piss me off.

CosmicChangeling said:
Awkward.....
I don't get it why would that be....Oh..Oh I get it now...

tumblr_myy1wf8IVG1rcny7ko1_250.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
NO. WHAT. THAT ISN'T EVEN FAIR.
MY CHARACTERS MUST ALL HAVE BAD ENDINGS
Ok. No. I refuse this. The minute you give one of your character's a bad ending, I'm kicking you out. RETCONNING what you wrote and write a beautiful post that get's awwws....because people CAME TO OUR PAGE just to click awww because finding it on Tumblr and instagram and other thinks like memes...how BEAUTIFUL these characters lived with happiness....people will fucking find original source material and AWWW THE SHIT OUT OF IT

Homage said:
Wait....
We aren't internet memes.
THEY ARE GOING TO PUT A BACKDROP AND COPY AND PASTE THAT BEAUTIFUL STORY AND SHARE IT EVERYWHERE! then come back here and aww the shit out of it.

i don't know.

i'm high as fucking shit right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back