• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Literally gets beaten half to death and he's trying to be strong and push through his own fears. Kid has zero muscle coordination or anything that could physically Ave him but that undying faith in people and his big heart will win over the masses.
He's got this:)

OR you know....I fucking kill him and the existence of hope dies in this game with that death, bUT why would I do that
Ember can be his bodyguard.

He is so sweet though ;-;

Brinni said:
In other news entre-il le jouer nouveaux
Translate?

Brinni said:
Ember, so warm and tender. You will remember her name
Soon it'll be all that's left

Brinni said:
A new player approaches ;)
Oh. You mean the new RPer?

Excited for them!

CosmicChangeling said:
He'd fucking have a field day with the beast. Get out all that aggression.
Funny thing is, letting Elastic and Beast fight every once in a While might make things easier on Rachel.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
When Jean pops up and immediately hits on his brother's girl. This is gonna get savage.
Jean is out for blood.

Also if you wanna do that..elastic needs to let out steam once and awhile ando he would enjoy flinging g thst bitch out the fucking window. He's also training lexi so one day he'd let it oUT sit down casually and go "that's your fucking lesson. Have at it."

CosmicChangeling said:
Jean is out for blood.
Also if you wanna do that..elastic needs to let out steam once and awhile ando he would enjoy flinging g thst bitch out the fucking window. He's also training lexi so one day he'd let it oUT sit down casually and go "that's your fucking lesson. Have at it."
I am more excited about this than I should be.

Elastic will be eating popcorn and laughing his ass off until Nia comes in and he stands up and gives canned responses of advice he had prepared just for this moment

CosmicChangeling said:
Elastic will be eating popcorn and laughing his ass off until Nia comes in and he stands up and gives canned responses of advice he had prepared just for this moment
For her fight with Ember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back