• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
why shouldn't lux meet loretta?
and eh, five or six come in some of them lose to their inner demons. she won't be the last one to lose the fight she's just another statistic at this point.
Considering how few people knew Rachel at all she might as well be another statistic in place of a real person.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Considering how few people knew Rachel at all she might as well be another statistic in place of a real person.
i just realized two people know her secret. one assured her she was strong and the other one was like 'really, i've seen worse, get over yourself'

CosmicChangeling said:
i just realized two people know her secret. one assured her she was strong and the other one was like 'really, i've seen worse, get over yourself'
Yep. Perhaps hearing both those things wasn't the best.

CosmicChangeling said:
i didn't think loretta was that awful oh well, this is going to be worse then *Cracks knuckles* here i go
Oh boy. And really, Loretta wasn't that bad. It is just that Rachel has a very prickly ego and is very easily insulted. It doesn't take much to offend her or hurt her feelings. Someone else could have seen Loretta's thinking, took the punch, and rolled with it. Rachel cannot do that. She takes the hit and crumples up into a ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back