• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Roller-coasters are Awesome

yRBdwYi.gif

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
You disgust me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]We can have both. But all water is replaced with lava.

[/QUOTE]
Hot. (B')

I deleted "You aren't the first person to be at this school with darkness imbedded into their soul. We enroll atleast five to ten of them a year. So chin up, stiff upper lip. You're not alone but it doesn't give you the right to trample on others just because of it. You are here to learn who you are and what you will do with the circumstances you have been given."

CosmicChangeling said:
I deleted "You aren't the first person to be at this school with darkness imbedded into their soul. We enroll atleast five to ten of them a year. So chin up, stiff upper lip. You're not alone but it doesn't give you the right to trample on others just because of it. You are here to learn who you are and what you will do with the circumstances you have been given."
Can a burn kill someone? Because that might have. And she deserved that one too. Although it might not have had the desired effect. She'd probably just turn her anger in on herself. Go into a fit of self-loathing and guilt every time she got angry. Right now she believes her anger is usually justified, or atleast her reasons are. But... That? Like damn.

but i think its good character growth for rachel to go under some self reflection and find her own courage if she wants to beat the beast

CosmicChangeling said:
wow, did loretta crush her that hard?!? Those hapswells man
Rachel lives off her pride and confidence in herself and her own ability. You didn't crush her. You completely annihilated her. Completely and utterly destroyed her.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel lives off her pride and confidence in herself and her own ability. You didn't crush her. You completely annihilated her. Completely and utterly destroyed her.
Principal Hapswell would be so proud. this is what happens derp when i send a character to help yours out.

CosmicChangeling said:
but i think its good character growth for rachel to go under some self reflection and find her own courage if she wants to beat the beast
Oh yeah, of course. She'll come out of this..... Stronger.

If she doesn't just kill herself or submit to the Beast.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh yeah, of course. She'll come out of this..... Stronger.
If she doesn't just kill herself or submit to the Beast.
why shouldn't lux meet loretta?

and eh, five or six come in some of them lose to their inner demons. she won't be the last one to lose the fight she's just another statistic at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back