• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Because God hates you Sukes. Go back to fucking hell and crawl out when you've EARNED notifications.

derp knows you and i are working together to crush everyone's souls....so if we got a week it'd be a grieving week for all the souls that were lost during out tyrade.

CosmicChangeling said:
derp knows you and i are working together to crush everyone's souls....so if we got a week it'd be a grieving week for all the souls that were lost during out tyrade.
I'd prefer the term 7 day sinnerpalooza. There will be parties and orgies everywhere. Also rollercoasters and blood sacrifices.

CosmicChangeling said:
Because God hates you Sukes. Go back to fucking hell and crawl out when you've EARNED notifications.
No offense here but the reason Suspicious gets no celebratory week is because they crush WAY more souls, AND tried to fight Lukara, the best ship ever. And I still hold a grudge over that.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'd prefer the term 7 day sinnerpalooza. There will be parties and orgies everywhere. Also rollercoasters and blood sacrifices.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds fun.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No offense here but the reason Suspicious gets no celebratory week is because they crush WAY more souls, AND tried to fight Lukara, the best ship ever. And I still hold a grudge over that.

tumblr_mnzg70GJY51sreq5lo1_500.gif

But you can't just tell me it's the best ship ever without telling me the love story behind it.

that'd be like me screaming LEXAN on random boards and people be like dafuq that bitch is crazy

CosmicChangeling said:
But you can't just tell me it's the best ship ever without telling me the love story behind it.
that'd be like me screaming LEXAN on random boards and people be like dafuq that bitch is crazy
LUKARA NEEDS NO EXPLAINATION.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'd prefer the term 7 day sinnerpalooza. There will be parties and orgies everywhere. Also rollercoasters and blood sacrifices.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like my kind of party. Can we change rollercoasters to log flume rides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back