• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm waiting in rachel.
And a bran and leon post....

tumblr_n4mh4byGFT1t3zw4ao1_500.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Considering all the evil things Cosmic is going to do, I would not be surprised.
Man you don't even know the half of it. Worst part is that half of it is with Sukes' or my help.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Considering all the evil things Cosmic is going to do, I would not be surprised.
I like to consider it a fun thing or two. Wonderful fun things. A twitch is just a rapid misunderstood smile!

CosmicChangeling said:
I AM GOD.
WHAT I SAY GOES.

RACHEL NOW TURNS INTO A GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY AND LUX SNAPS HIS NECK WHILE TRYING TO OVERCOME HIS FEAR IN FLYING

LET MY WORD BE LAW
Noooooo!

But that was already how I was going to end Lux's character.

i spell like i'm murdering the IQ of a decent human being for shits and giggles. people get dumber with reading my typos. You don't have to worry about content quality

And your typos aren't that bad. There was a while back in another RP (some big crossover thing) where someone had this character named "(something) the elf", who made posts like

(something) the elf grabbed m16 and shot crossed (zombie things), yell "lot everywhere?"

You can never get that bad.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Don't make me hunt you down. You know I will.

[/QUOTE]
I will happily remind you the best ship ever died because of inactivity too.

RIP Lukara

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]So fucking beautiful....

[/QUOTE]
They were so cute together.

CosmicChangeling said:
If you're choosing to be inactive I WILL FEED YOUR CHARACTERS INTO THE BELLY OF THE BEAST.
Also, Rachel is going to be yelling at Lexi just a bit. Although it won't happen, what if Aiden woke up right in the middle of it and saw their auras blaring as they yelled at eachother right infront of him? Who doesn't love conflict?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back