• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Hells yeah!!​

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

latest

[/QUOTE]
*Uses Severus Snape in a gif*

*Calls me disgusting, using Severus Snape*

*Severus Snape is disgusting*

bn3c00.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Uses Severus Snape in a gif*
*Calls me disgusting, using Severus Snape*

*Severus Snape is disgusting*

bn3c00.gif

latest

Besides I like Severus Snape. I think he's adorable :3 Especially when he was a kid.

latest

Besides I like Severus Snape. I think he's adorable :3 Especially when he was a kid.

[/QUOTE]
"Besides I like Severus Snape. I think he's adorable :3 Especially when he was a kid."

lNz7WMH.gif

Hare works for the school paper.

The school paper wrote articles that Lexi would beat Louise.

So Louise took it out on Lexi, and threatening Nia's life

which led lexi to become an asshole to defend nia against louise humiiating her

which led to louise to beat the shit out of aidan

which led aidan to die or not die where it looks like lexi was the danger or something

this is a soap opera. a soap opera. if someone was murdered it straight up could be any of these characters everyone has motive on eachother.

So like...if I hadn't made a character with electrokinesis would he have died? cuz like that could have made for a fun story

i rolled a dice evens or odds if i was going to kill aidan for the price of Lexi getting arrogant.

Remember kids: If you're an arrogant asshole while pretending to be a hero, someone will murder your lover. = Mr. Elastic.

he gets to live, the beating was gonna happen regardless. because i'm INCREDIBLY cruel to my characters. when derp goes "I don't think I like lexi anymore" I snickered and went "hahahahaha you have no what idea what i have planned to do to her."

CosmicChangeling said:
he gets to live, the beating was gonna happen regardless. because i'm INCREDIBLY cruel to my characters. when derp goes "I don't think I like lexi anymore" I snickered and went "hahahahaha you have no what idea what i have planned to do to her."
I am now terrified

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am now terrified
why are you scared? It's not like i completely manipulated you to how i wanted you to feel to make you feel like shit with a dastardly conclusion or anything.

:D

CosmicChangeling said:
why are you scared? It's not like i completely manipulated you to how i wanted you to feel to make you feel like shit with a dastardly conclusion or anything.
:D
Wow. You pull my heart strings

my friends back home say i have a problem creating completely mentally unhinged characters with tragic backstories :D these are kids so i get to create the backstories as they happen!

CosmicChangeling said:
my friends back home say i have a problem creating completely mentally unhinged characters with tragic backstories :D these are kids so i get to create the backstories as they happen!
Uh oh.

CosmicChangeling said:
Can confirm. I am one of said friends. We often yell at her for making things sad. Then proceed to ruin her plans and get them a happy ending. She tried to kill a kid once. Tried. She had to change her plot after that

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit.

Brinni said:
Can confirm. I am one of said friends. We often yell at her for making things sad. Then proceed to ruin her plans and get them a happy ending. She tried to kill a kid once. Tried. She had to change her plot after that

Brinni said:
They prevented me from killing 2 kids, turned the main antagonist good and recent my friend rewrote my backstory for a game because people were complaining how depressing I make my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back