• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
They prevented me from killing 2 kids, turned the main antagonist good and recent my friend rewrote my backstory for a game because people were complaining how depressing I make my characters.
Haahahahaahahahahahahah. Wow. Atleast it shows you are good enough at writing to pull on people's emotions?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Haahahahaahahahahahahah. Wow. Atleast it shows you are good enough at writing to pull on people's emotions?
Good at writing or I just have these rare moments. I get a lot of "you bastard" with some scenes and then alot of people laughing at me because I made it too obvious what my intentions were

We are in for a ride though

She's a woman threatening to sue the school because she hates powers....and a powered kid is mishandling her.

She can't do anything....yet

If lexi and min had a baby that would be Rachel

Brooding emotionally crippled youth with past baggage and darkness trying to consume her soul

See that's still lexi, lexi has the anger.

That anger humiliated louise, broke a bench when you hugged aidan and sent a person through fucking cement

Her anger is controlled and planned. Which is worse

CosmicChangeling said:
See that's still lexi, lexi has the anger.
That anger humiliated louise, broke a bench when you hugged aidan and sent a person through fucking cement

Her anger is controlled and planned. Which is worse
Rachel has very little control.

CosmicChangeling said:
If lexi and min had a baby that would be Rachel
Brooding emotionally crippled youth with past baggage and darkness trying to consume her soul
You could already consider Min and Rachel kin, in a sense

Brinni said:
Man....it's deader than my love life in this forum today

zRh1QBl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back