• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

@Karcen I kinda said he died which was my way of hand balling his fate to you. If you want him to be an undead thing go for it, otherwise we can just bury him.

hmmm you know what i might though Nasanru will in the end leave the fate up to Elise if only because he finds it funny

@Karcen Elise will need her gloves or his blessed sword which remains in the caravan so give it a day or so before letting Elise chose his fate.

@Cookie the Brave

I love the way you describe Gregory's death. It's really cool. :3

And ugh. I'm not sure what to do right now, so I'll just kinda wait.

Well next time I use summons I know to describe their work myself as 10 or 15 demons with a lord of hell with order to kill everything in their path can only kill one or two and can be ordered around by someone they would consider an insect

so yeah @Alstromeria mind not having your character order around someone who would kill him for his insolence a demon only has to obey their master everyone else is fair game

haha, sorry, i was kinda not planning to have the east be an unshakable fortress, i wanted to kill gerld off that battle but whatevs. Kinda impossible whith everyone. But like, there was only about five of the western people who got in, then they like, booked it.

meh just the order needs to go just pretend the demons were going to some others further back because like they are going to help the mortals

Oh god Guys I'm so sorry!!! Someone update me so I can hop back in, man, the app went down and I was finally like time to check the Internet, is there a decent place where Roxas can jump back in?? Oh gosh I'm so sorry

Okay so I caught up and I made a big post and I hope it's fine I brought a reinforcement to this fight, he can disappear if you want

Apparently I don't read wel enough? Perhaps I should change my post, I thought there was like forty western men in the camp

Ugh I thought this was a much bigger fight and I'm also kind of sad Gregory is dead and also, beautiful written posts <3 from all of uou

My god, you guys are alive. I'm used to being alone with insanity so I apologise for that one... Moo says the cow

*wiggles fingers* MAGIC! haha

but then again, aren't we all MAD?!?!?!?!

and cookie, it should be your turn to post. most tents and shit got burned, but the caravan should be fine cuz of halk's moodust

The amount of madness within this roleplay is wondrous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back