• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

yea, just came out. Your turn btw

my bad, missed the notification xD

Oh, and to our new arrivals, creatures of magic come from the south, the north is basically untamed wilderness. I'll fix it myself so you don't have to, but keep this in mind. east is magickind, and west is humans.

hmmm makes me wonder how nasanru happened to be from a noble family in the east around 700 years ago when he was human lol

And yalls, I'm going to have Halk finish his work, take a bath, and go to bed, and THAT'S where the REAL fun starts...

Hey there! Gonna go ahead and make a Charrie, that alright? :) Haven't RP'd in a couple years, so be a little patient with me perhaps? lol

@Jonnyboy98

Hey, i'm going to have to ask you to edit your post. None of the humans have attacked the south OR the north yet, and if you saw my last message, the creatures of magic com from the south.

//crashes in through the window and falls "gracefully" on the floor.

guESS WHO'S BACK AND READY TO ROLEPLAY

heuhe

i dunuh, im waiting for someone else to post so halk can finish his armor and take a bath. maybe wait till i post that, then she accidentially finds him while he's doing that xD

@Alstromeria

Yeahh.. Understandable. I'll just watch a bunch of videos that I've missed and keep RpN in an extra tab, like usual.

@Alstromeria

Oh dear.

I was actually waiting for someone else to post first, but if you want me to go ahead and do something, I can.

well, you're welcome to. but I'd have roxas interact with some other people if you can't figure out what to do with halk, and e has offered to teach her, so maybe have her try charming the next set of armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back