• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class 3-E: Assassination Classroom

Ah, had to do a few things irl and now it's too late to continue on writing. I'll finish my character tomorrow, keep the spot. xD

We're waiting for Rina-sensei to post now?

@drummerboi

You should just wait until someone replies. No need to bump.

And if you need to say something OOC, you can always use this.

Don't worry, I think most people are asleep now, and I'm sure they won't lose interest. There are two new people already joining, and it's just going to get bigger and bigger. I think we're waiting for Rina-sensei to introduce herself now.

also im thinking of introducing M.A.G.N.U.S after her introduction if that's okay with evryone i kind of got a special plot for him along with Connor :)

*sigh* a entire day withought reply's

What the heck, it started? I'll post. And yes drummerboi, I didn't wake up until two hours ago. I am a heavy sleeper.

drummerboi said:
sorry my apologys i get kind of anxiuse when people don't post....
I know. I saw that in Dangan RP

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Heavy Sleeper is heavy. I got college to start in a week and a half :( :( :( OTL

[/QUOTE]
Oh no... I wish you luck. I start senior year in 2.5 weeks about.

Senior college or Senior High School? I'm at Post Senior year? I'm going for my fifth year and although I should grad this semester due to 2 courses not opening, I have to wait till May to graduate TwT

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Senior college or Senior High School? I'm at Post Senior year? I'm going for my fifth year and although I should grad this semester due to 2 courses not opening, I have to wait till May to graduate TwT

[/QUOTE]
More school... That's sad... I'm in high school

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Really? School are the best years. I gotta get a job on january. A real job not a part-time

[/QUOTE]
Really? I just don't like the homework. Ugh, the homework. So much homework. I hope you get a nice job ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back