• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

Okay I reserving my five 1: Powerpuff Bunny- Powerpuff girls, 2:Scarlet Witch- Avengers 2, 3:Amy- Sonic the Hedgehog, 4:Roxy fairy of animals- Winx Club, and 5:Batgirl (Barbra Gordon)- DC

Along with Gordon Freeman, I'll reserve a random British redcoat from AC3 (assuming that NPCs count as characters), B.J. Blazkowicz (in his The New Order incarnation).. and I guess that's it

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid]Along with Gordon Freeman, I'll reserve a random British redcoat from AC3 (assuming that NPCs count as characters), B.J. Blazkowicz (in his The New Order incarnation).. and I guess that's it

[/QUOTE]
i was perhaps going to be the combine

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid]I'd assume you meant that by an individual metropolice/overwatch soldier. That was actually one of my ideas beforehand.

[/QUOTE]
yep

Ahh fair enough. I'm new here and before I try and start my own I need to get in to an rp, to see how it works on this site. thank you for telling me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back