• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

LMW said:
Aww well thanks, that's very helpful. I'll check the out. Thank you for the help.
no problem but when you are accepted then try the assassin's creed universe as there are currently only two players in it

also vitamin is a AU roleplay where the gm will roll for universe modifier

LMW said:
is it existing characters or made up characters that are in the rp ?
whatever honestly in vitamin there are two guys who are going to play themselves (One of them is me from a new-game plus and other one is from a cyberpunk universe)

though Tears there are both ocs and fandom characters (Examples, Master Chief, Dio Brando, Chara, Sheogorath, Crash Bandicoot, Q, Harley Quinn, Lobo, Rodimus Prime)

Vitamin? sorry, I don't want to come off as stupid but what is Vitamin (in context or rp)

and it sounds like (though I could be wrong) there are two different rp's .

LMW said:
Vitamin? sorry, I don't want to come off as stupid but what is Vitamin (in context or rp)
and it sounds like (though I could be wrong) there are two different rp's .
it's just a shortening on the RP's name which is What-Elseworlds?! (Multiverse, Multi-Fandom, Multi-Vitamin)

Right ok. When will the rp be starting and who do I ask to join? (I'll probably have to think of a character if I can join)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back