• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

Vampiress said:
I can do that I can really work with that. Are we allowed bring dead characters that are dead in the show or book or movie like Bunny from ppg? I have a story line to bring her back.
yeah I'm sure of it

DaManofWar said:
I am a pretty big Captain America fan. If it came down to it, I would pick him.
Fun fact: WCW is canon to Marvel, Kayfabe and all!

Last edited by a moderator:
DaManofWar said:
Well, Cap can form the Avengers. Also, a storyline we could have is an invasion by the JLAxis.
Remember that time that Captain America renounced his title as a Captain AND an American, and became Nomad?

MikeFichera--Cap_as_nomad.jpg

Yeah, that's not going to happen in this RP, right?

Crenando said:
Remember that time that Captain America renounced his title as a Captain AND an American, and became Nomad?
MikeFichera--Cap_as_nomad.jpg

Yeah, that's not going to happen in this RP, right?
Why the hell would it?

Also, war with the JLAxis.

Crenando said:
Lay it on us
has anyone here read the marshell law comics well in it there's a justice league parody called the Jesus League of America, they are essentially a much more corrupt version of the justice league.

billthesomething said:
has anyone here read the marshell law comics well in it there's a justice league parody called the Jesus League of America, they are essentially a much more corrupt version of the justice league.
Is one of them The Pope?

Crenando said:
Is one of them The Pope?
nope but there is character called the Public Spirit whose essentially superman mixed with captain america. he actually attempts to murder his pregnant girlfriend because it would have prevent him from being the first super to go into space

billthesomething said:
nope but there is character called the Public Spirit whose essentially superman mixed with captain america. he actually attempts to murder his pregnant girlfriend because it would have prevent him from being the first super to go into space
Just read up on it. Not my thing, really. JLAxis is sorta better.

billthesomething said:
Wow...that's dark. I mean, it's satire, but...Jesus. I feel like that's a bit much for this RP. Something like Justice Lords would probably work better for an RP like this.

billthesomething said:
Hey i have character that might interested you Super-Soldier
Statistically, with my photoshop skills, I think I've out-American'd that.

Iz4MLGh.jpg

"TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY ARE THE THREE DEMANDMENTS OF THIS MAN OF STEEL, BROTHER!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back