• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

DaManofWar said:
Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, The Incredibles, Samurai Jack, Avatar: TLA and LOK, Star Wars, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dexter's Laboratory, Powderpuff Girls, Calvin and Hobbes, Halo.
I think that's more then seven.
How about Luffy or The Scotsman even Finn

Last edited by a moderator:
DaManofWar said:
Luffy is good, and I love Jack, but I am sorta inclined toward Captain America.
I chose luffy because he wishes to make friends with alot of people (And does) and in broken boundaries you played steven pretty well

billthesomething said:
I chose luffy because he wishes to make friends with alot of people (And does) and in broken boundaries you played steven pretty well
Really? Huh. I guess I could do the Gems if you're allowed more then one person. Here's who I might roleplay as:

Samurai Jack

Captain America

Genos

Steven Universe

Wolverine

Kenpachi Zaraki

Aku

DaManofWar said:
Really? Huh. I guess I could do the Gems if you're allowed more then one person. Here's who I might roleplay as:
Samurai Jack

Captain America

Genos

Steven Universe

Wolverine

Kenpachi Zaraki

Aku
from the list i think it would be best for you to play as Genos Or Steven. the other guy's have this sorts of honor system that i think might be a bit further from you're grasp (Also Aku wouldn't be as much fun if he hasn't already taken over the place, but if he's one of the main antagonist then go for it). then the ones i chose

billthesomething said:
from the list i think it would be best for you to play as Genos Or Steven. the other guy's have this sorts of honor system that i think might be a bit further from you're grasp (Also Aku wouldn't be as much fun if he hasn't already taken over the place, but if he's one of the main antagonist then go for it). then the ones i chose
I think I will probably be Captain America or Genos

1n1Jo.gif

I can do that I can really work with that. Are we allowed bring dead characters that are dead in the show or book or movie like Bunny from ppg? I have a story line to bring her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back