• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

Muffinboi

Horror of the Sea
This is going to be an open-world multifandom RP. Your character, or characters, is/are stationed in a universe that contains a variety of planets, creatures, and everything in-between. There is a war going on, but there are many factions to join. There is also not a specific plot to follow, your character can pretty much do as they please. Both normal and supernatural characters are accepted.

There is one plot I've thought up of currently, in which there are rumors of a eldritch force that is on the hunt for the Gems, both Crystal and Homeworld. Why the force is chasing the Gems is a mystery currently.

Scylla said:
This is going to be an open-world multifandom RP. Your character, or characters, is/are stationed in a universe that contains a variety of planets, creatures, and everything in-between. There is a war going on, but there are many factions to join. There is also not a specific plot to follow, your character can pretty much do as they please. Both normal and supernatural characters are accepted.
There is one plot I've thought up of currently, in which there are rumors of a eldritch force that is on the hunt for the Gems, both Crystal and Homeworld. Why the force is chasing the Gems is a mystery currently.
Can I be this guy?

latest

theManCalledSting said:
I suggest trying out other characters so you can exercise your range.
That didn't work out last time. Superman is just a safe starter. Though, I might go with Samurai Jack later on.

billthesomething said:
Excluding DC or One-Punch Man
Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, The Incredibles, Samurai Jack, Avatar: TLA and LOK, Star Wars, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dexter's Laboratory, Powderpuff Girls, Calvin and Hobbes, Halo.

I think that's more then seven.

DaManofWar said:
Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, The Incredibles, Samurai Jack, Avatar: TLA and LOK, Star Wars, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dexter's Laboratory, Powderpuff Girls, Calvin and Hobbes, Halo.
I think that's more then seven.
*Powerpuff Girls

*Than

Users who are viewing this thread

Back