• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in the Australian Wild OOC

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Rules

O Always Use the OOC to chat never anywhere else.

O Always be Friendly but if you can't be then tell me why or discuss it with the person privately.

O Be active and post a minimum of every three days

O Length only has to be a paragraph and if your sentences are long then it doesn't have to have six sentences.

O Ask Questions if you have them

O If you are absent for too long your cats shall be eaten (maybe)

O Tell me if you need to be absent for longer than three days.

O Read Everything!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need someone to take over a major role lemmie know. I'm totally swamped with work and school (working towards my accounting designation >_>) but this is the only RP I'm in so it should be ok.

Cloudburst said:
If you need someone to take over a major role lemmie know. I'm totally swamped with work and school (working towards my accounting designation >_>) but this is the only RP I'm in so it should be ok.
Okay. Yeah. I'm thinking of maybe waiting until end of May due to end of quarter stuff happening

Still here~! A lot has been happening, with me graduating in a week and all that jazz so the end of May would work out pretty well.

I'm sorry to hear about your family members, I do hope they'll recover soon. I'm doing fine, though. I wish there were more hours in a day and I didn't have to work most of them.

ShadedRose said:
I'm sorry to hear about your family members, I do hope they'll recover soon. I'm doing fine, though. I wish there were more hours in a day and I didn't have to work most of them.
That was wrong way of saying it. They are visiting and actually they came up, technically. Sorry about that

Lol, I'm good. I work all weekend and somehow have to squeeze homework and two birthdays in between that but like. I'm good for launch.

I have decided to work on making this into something bigger cause I feel this is too cluttered and needs more resources to continue. Anyone willing to help me? I will invite you all to a room to help like on discord or something.

Discord Here is the discord thing. You can use your regular username or something else just tell me who you are. I am going to post what I have on google docs so yall can read it. This will be a future hosted project. I am waiting for some "future" things that are going to happen to rpnation before I start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back