• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

Um I'm really sorry guy first my tablet broke then I got sick so sorry to asking. What I miss?

[QUOTE="VIIth Angel]Hey guys glad to be a part of this RP! Also, I did my best to find a way to enter the RP, let me know if there are continuance issues with what's happening right now

[/QUOTE]
Next show is in morning...if you're alright with Winston waiting that long...?

Aqua said:
Um I'm really sorry guy first my tablet broke then I got sick so sorry to asking. What I miss?
Don't mean to be rude...but just read what you missed. What's the point of roleplay if you don't wanna read the roleplay posts?

@XDBuggyBatXD Hey! Do you think we could roleplay the next circus performance? I just thought it'd be cool, now that we have (hopefully) some more active people on board with this roleplay. Maybe you could set up a poll for people to vote for or against the idea?

Me too! If no one finds me out before the show starts, then Winston can watch a bit of the show before sneaking off and someone can notice and go from there.

Just a heads up for those who pay attention to the character sheets - I'll be making quite a few changes to Ava, including her habits and appearance. She'll still be bratty and unable to see, though~

(ง ´͈౪`͈)ว Haha, so glad you like him - even as he's plotting to poison "Mr. Green"!

Ya dun good Goober, ya dun good... ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

I'm usually not one for group RPs, but I've really enjoyed reading and RPing with the lot of you!

Hi, I am now leaving this account as I'm not getting my notification but can you please tag @Geek with Me instead of my account? Thank you!

:3

@EpicNess @Aqua @Geek with Me

Hey guys! Let's get active! Yall seem to be slowing down, which I know I have been doing the same...but its time to get back up to speed! If anybody tagged thinks they are unable to continue roleplaying in the Cirque at a decent speed, please inform me of that asap. Yall wanted to roleplay the circus show, so let's do it! It is nearly time for the show to begin! Get to posting now, carnies! (> :D )

Hi there, @XDBuggyBatXD

I'll still roleplay, just maybe one post every week or less. (>A>)

I've been really stressed over the last month and it's hard to keep up with a lot of things online. Sorry.

I'm still here (:(P)

Sorry, school started for me and my parents want me to focus on schoolwork and stuff like that. I'll try my best to post so I'm very sorry if I'm a little slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back