ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
The smoke cleared in time as she saw Shujinko run over to her. She lowered her arm and right before she could say anything else, a girl came out of nowhere and with no time to react, her cheek was cut by the girl.

Blake put her right hand on the cheek that was cut for a few seconds before she put her hand down as she held Gambol Shroud in her left hand and turned to the girl. From what she said, she didn't inject her with anything and judging by how she seemed disappointed that there wasn't enough blood on the knife and she was fixated on blood, she most likely took blood from her with the needle.

"Who are you? Why did you take my blood?!" Before she could do anything, one of their own ran at the woman and began to attack. It wasn't the smartest move, but she didn't seem like the nicest person and would probably kill them. Just then, Sora healed the cut on her cheek and her calf. "Thanks, Sora."

The girl had introduced herself has Toga, answering the question of who she was. Judging by her response to the questions if she was working for The Penguin, she may be working with or for him. Now she just had to answer why she took her blood. And in her crazed state, she answered why.

Was she... planning to drink her blood?!

Blake saw Red Hood give someone a nod and looking, she saw there was no one and also saw that Qrow wasn't there. Where was he? But whoever it was that was going to help, they needed to distract Toga first. While she would fire at the girl, Megumin was in the way and she had a feeling this girl was capable of using Megumin as a shield for the bullets.

Toga then stuck a needle in the back of Megumin's neck, starting to drain blood so she could drink it. Before she could do anything about it, Megumin was sent off by a shockwave and the girl was held in place by Sora and Ben.

Megumin was most likely fine and she would've gone to check on her, but there was enough people over there. The others began asking Toga questions and she had to ask:

"Why are you doing this? What do you gain from this? Blood?"

Topless Topless , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , P PopcornPie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The smoke cleared, making Ciri drop her arm. So far, everything was fine. That was until a woman came out of nowhere and cut Blake's cheek and from what she said, she seemed to be a big fan of blood and she did something to her.

All signs pointed to her taking blood from Blake, but for what?

Readying her sword, she looked at the woman. Since she was so fixated on blood, she was drawing parallels to the vampires in her world and how they seemed to share her love for blood. And in her crazed state, she introduced herself as Toga and indirectly explained why she took Blake's blood. And the parallels were becoming more and more clear when you add 'drinking blood' to the list.

A girl then rushed her, the attack failing as she moved out of the way. Toga then became fixated on Megumin as soon as she got involved, which was bad. A gold spear came down towards Toga's neck, but it failed to connect as Toga noticed and threw the spear aside. She had very good reflexes, which meant they all needed to keep on their toes.

Looking over at Red Hood, she saw him nod to... no one. Someone had to be invisible, no one would nod at just nothing. Which means, they had to distract her long enough. Having no long ranged attacks, she had to risk fighting her up close.

There was just one problem: Megumin was on top of her and if she attacked, it would put Megumin at high risk. Ciri just needed to wait for the right time to attack without any worries about hitting the others. Especially since Toga injected a needle into Megumin's neck and began draining blood. But before she could do anything to help her, she got sent off of the insane girl by a shockwave and Toga was then held down by magic and vines.

Running over to Megumin, she was worried about her. How much did Toga take from her? "Megumin! Are you alright?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , P PopcornPie

"I don't wanna do this to you, lady, but I really doubt I can do anything to stop my friend here from doing what he's doing," Wildvine taunts Toga, "he's a pretty tough guy, tough enough to cut your limbs off while I try to stop him."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Just as Rex was handing Megumin the star, Falcon greets him and wonders if it’ll work. “Hey cap. Good to see you too. Sora said this should work, I saw his scratches heal right in front of him thanks to that stuff. This has to work.”

Rex begin getting desperate, he was just warming up to the kid and now she could possibly die after her moment of fame from defeating Bill. “C’mon Megumin you can make it!”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

Benrey
At least the creepy bitch is now tied up in vines and is now left vulnerable. But instead of just killing her right here and now, the others are trying to ask questions...... like a deranged and crazy person is gonna answer back to others when she clearly wants to be tortured here. If someone was spending most of their attention to their environment, they can hear multiple casings falling to the ground. After running out of bullets when trying to shoot Toga earlier, he reloaded his gun, the gun dropping multiple casings that somehow all fit in a small six chamber barrel. He then take out a speed loader and put the six bullets inside (that somehow reloaded the gun fully) and aimed his gun at Toga. If the people did not hear the hundred bullet casings fall to the ground, then they will definitely hear the revolver’s hammer cock back as he said “This crazy bitch isn’t gonna say anything..... so let’s just take care of the burden right now and deal with the situation right now.” . If someone did not stop Benrey, there would be no Toga left to talk to.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @OHSHIT....BENREYHASAGUN

• Megumin felt pride tickling at her gut like butterfly feet. "Thanks, Falcon! I aim to please!" Aw, shucks, now she was blushing! Was she really doing that good? Was this how Samus would have handled things?

Unfortunately, the pride wouldn't last long. Because she had exposed her back, she was in prime blood draining position! Megumin trashed at first, but as her blood was sapped away, her movements slowed. Her skin quickly turned pale, until it was almost indistinguishable from her skeleton. Her stomach churned, her skin turned from pale to green. Her jaw weakly flapped, silently asking someone for help.

Help would come in the form of Rex's shockwave attack, which would, unintentionally or not, pluck Megumin off Toga like a daisy's petal and slam her against a tree, where she slid down and laid limp. Only meek panting would signal that she was still alive.

Falcon ran to her, trying to comfort her. It reignited her fuzzy feeling, sure, but bitterness and anger still remained. Yet, with so much blood drained, Megumin was down for the count, right?

Wrong.

"I..I...I will not settle for an 'L', Falcon..." Megumin, fueled by willpower alone, used her staff to lift herself up. "I am carrying one...who Ganondorf deposed...laying here would be allowing him to covet the kingdom that rightfully belongs to her!" When her legs buckled in, she clung onto Ciri on the way down. "I just got to be...the heroine...I will not let...some psycho...break my streak!"

Miraculously, she managed to work up a weak jog, charging into Toga. She kept her body as straight as possible, pumping her arms at her sides. Her force was enough to push her, vines and all, to the ground. "TELL US. NOW." Megumin got a grip of Toga's throat, a light grip, but a grip nonetheless.

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon smiles and a single tear of joy streams down the side of his face as he watch Megumin raise to her feet to finish what she started. Like a true fighter "That's right, Mage girl! You make those demands! ...While choking her out! Space gods, what a role-model...! Disney princesses? Don't know 'em! Even if I did, they got NOTHING on mage girl!" Falcon sniffs as he laughs with joy
P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

B.J. Blazkowicz

Christ, they incapacitated her before I could even get a clear shot. B.J. lowered his battle walkers. "I've heard of people getting aroused by blood and fighting. One of those scoundrels was more than enough." Engel and her deranged fantasies came to mind; he wouldn't be surprised if this young woman was some alternate version of her. Everyone had already asked the important questions, so Blazko stayed in the back with an automatic sturmgewehr in one hand, training its sights on Toga in case some sudden hocus pocus and glitter tricks freed her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

21179734-E350-4CCA-B217-00029B7B51EB.jpeg & 5FA5DD14-13A9-479A-86D8-208DDD04977B.jpeg

Suddenly hugged by Captain Falcon, Sonic smugly smiled and rolled his eyes as he was sandwiched by the F-Zero pilot’s biceps and pecs. Trying to get air, he managed to say, “Good to see you too, Cap...” before he was thankfully released. Seeing that Megumin was going to be fine, he sighed in relief. On Deadpool’s end of things, he approached the rest of the group, still holding both katanas. ”OOH! I call dibs on slicing her arms off! And I’m gonna REALLY enjoy doing it. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SMECKLEDORFING ME, EVEN THOUGH THAT WORD NEVER REALLY EXISTED!”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and everyone else still trying to figure out how in the world they thought up the word “smeckledorfed”

• Not taking any risks, Arthur uses his LeMat Revolvers’ underbarrel shotguns to try and shoot Toga’s kneecaps off. She would live... right?

Last edited:
Lealan hisses angrily. How DARE HE! She roughly seperates herself from Snake and turns ro him. "ASSHOLE! Interupting my hunt!" She hisses again, raising a hand to smack him, before dropping it and huffing in anger "Whatever. It's done now. No fucking point. I should have stayed in retirement."
She turns away and stalks away from the group. Snake would be able to spy a glint of some green object on her shoulder as she leaves.
Venom Snake Venom Snake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Toga is restrained and is met with a lot of punishment. But something tells you that there is something wrong that might happen. You lower your weapon and went over to Megumin to check on her.

Lealan pushes through the forest, the plants seemingly flexing away from her as she stomps through the undergrowth. She whirls around, pistol drawn and pointed where she came from. "Stop!"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Megumin would give Falcon a thumbs up, then continue to growl. "I have something you don't, Toga, and that is true friendship!" She pointed to Falcon. "See him? I snapped at him. I called him things I could never be proud of unless my personality was flipped on its head. But he still cares! Look at you, all alone. We're all heroes, and you're just some masochistic, overgrown mosquito! You ask for pain because you will never know the warmth that comes from having a party by your side to catch you when you fall!" She got very close to Toga's face, spitting with every other syllable. "I will see to it alone, if I have to, that I get answers out of you! I can face you without fear because I belong to a party of seasoned heroes. As if you can steal me away and make me your own little blood repository instead of telling us exactly what we want to know!"

Because this narrator enjoys tempting fate, that's why.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Wow! You guys are so much more fun than the heroes in my universe!" Toga exclaimed when everyone started to threaten to kill her if she didn't talk. She was tackled, stabbed, and screamed at in the process, but the most the psychotic girl even did was wince in pain and hiss slightly. Blood dripped from the hole in her thigh from Hiryu's sword, and as more and more people continued to ask her questions, she merely giggled. "You guys are gonna spoil the fun too early if I tell you now!!" She let out yet another giggle. "I sure hope we meet again!" Toga chirped, before seemingly disappearing from sight entirely, right as Arthur shot his gun at her. The vines around her arms and legs seemed to just... fall moments after that, as well as the sword, and within seconds, there were no signs of Toga left.

It was then that Qrow returned to the group, zipping up his pants. "The hell happened here? Can't I even piss without you kids gettin' into some kinda fight?" Qrow asked. When no one replied, the Huntsman merely shrugged. "Whatever. We're almost to Haven anyways." He grunted as he continued on after you all regained your bearings. Without much more of an option, and no trace of that psychotic girl who just attacked you, you followed behind him to Haven Academy.

Story Update
"Welcome to Haven"

tumblr_inline_pf7mtcLFUD1vqc5ly_540.png

After the long trek through the forest, you all finally reached the ending of the trees. And, as you emerged, you came across a stark contrast to the slums you'd been in a few hours prior. Tall buildings lined the bright skyline that was behind it, especially since it had stopped storming a bit after your encounter with that Toga girl. Like you'd expect an academy, there were several large buildings that populated the area you had found yourselves in. However, all of that was more than likely ruined by the amount of guards that were patrolling the place. It looked like there wasn't a single window that wasn't covered by a guard, sentry, or turret.

2d7c6fdb65523bc34f79074942f3ec24.jpg

"Alright. This is Haven Academy." Qrow said to all of you. "Distraction team will go just outside of the school's walls, just past those hills." The Huntsman said as he pointed to the group of hills that were quite a bit away from Haven's doors. "Just draw the guards away from Haven by any means possible. Once we get the signal from Micah, infiltration team will start making their way into Haven through the back entrance. Are there any questions before we start?"

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

Snake jumped over a log, and stopped running, but continued walking towards her, slowly and with his hands raised. “Lealan, look, I’m sorry. I know you wanted to get at her, but I couldn’t confirm if she was hostile or not, she could’ve just been a civilian who was scared, you know how much is going on here right now. I didn’t want innocent blood on your hands. I’ve done it too many times. It’s my fault, I’m sorry.”
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Gotcha! Alright, distraction team! From here, you leave the distraction to me and Sonic...Sonic and I. Cause I got the PERFECT-And I repeat. The! PERFECT distraction method! In the event it doesn't work though, feel free to save my tail and all. But I am confident it will work!" Captain Falcon assures the distraction team
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @DistractionTeam

1592360285094.jpeg

Meanwhile... in another story...

I was a Star wars fan since I watched Star Wars in 1977. I was very lucky to win a visit to George Lucas. I was in the bus for hours. I passed the time by playing Angry Birds. The bus then finally came to a stop. I stepped out from the bus and I was infront of the Skywalker Ranch. I knocked on the door. I had to wait for 1 hour, so I decided to do the same thing I did on the bus. Unfortunately, my phone was dead. I became bored. Finally, I heard the door open. It was George Lucas! I remember him from the first time I watched the first film. However, things started to become odd. George's face had a extremely scared look, with tears slowly coming out of his eyes. I asked him what happened. He was speechless, but he managed to say "J-j-j-j-jar....dreams...". Wait a minute, I had to use a flashback. In it, it was 1999, the year I watched Episode 1. The movie was terrible, all of because of that CG-shit, such as the Gungans, Jar Jar--Wait a second, if George Lucas mentioned "jar", then it was Jar Jar Binks, who was haunting George Lucas' dreams. However, we heard a Gungan voice. We quickly went inside it. We heard static coming from the TV. It was in the living room, so we went inside. The TV showed nothing but static. We heard the Gungan noise, this time being "Why do you-sa hate me-sa?" The static began to lower, showing a angry Jar Jar Binks with red eyes. It also showed Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher hung up. He had a really angry look on his face. He said in a demonic voice "You-sa will all die-sa!" I heard a man scream. I quickly looked back. George Lucas died! He was lying on the door, motionless, with blood coming out of his eyeholes, and his eyes were gone. Blood was also dripping out of his arm. I ran for my life. I rode the bus to home. Ever since I saw George Lucas die, I never spoke a word about Star Wars. I never watched a single film of it. I never read one book about Star Wars. I buried all of my Star Wars stuff. I always had the horrified look on my face, just like George's. One night, I had a nightmare. I was in Tatoonie. The buildings are all in ruins, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo were dead at the same time, the Jedis were lying on the floor, motionless, even the Masters. They all have missing eyes and blood coming out of their eyesockets. Many Republic and Rebellion ships have already crashed. The worst thing was this demonic Gungan laugh. The voice then said, "Hello-sa... Wanna give me-sa a good rating-sa...?" I said, "NEVER!!! You CG-shit are ruining Episode 1!" The voice said, "That's it." The dead Jedi Younglings, Padawans, Knights and Masters came back alive... as zombies. They had blood over their faces and their tattered clothes. They are even armed with lightsabers. I ran for my life, only to encounter zombie Jedi Masters. They can use their Force still good, so they flung me up and then down with it. The giant ghost of Jar Jar Binks then appeared. It said, "Yes... That's exactly what I wanted!" I immediately woke up. Covered in blood, I still had that horrified face, only worse. I went to the Skywalker Ranch, only to see it in ruins, and covered in flames. Then, I heard that demonic laugh. I looked back, to see... Jar Jar Binks, who already had gone commando before I woke up. He looks very lifelike. He said in a demonic voice, "Hello-sa... Wanna stop-sa humiliating us-sa Gungans...?" It took me a while to reply. I then snapped finally said, "NEVER! You CG-shit are still ruining the Prequel Triology!". He then said, "You still asked for it. He disappeared so fast I don't know anymore. I ran for my life, but I tripped over and lost consciousness. I was in that dream again, except I was now in a heavily deteriorated Death Star. Just like in the first dream, Stormtroopers, Rebels and Darths were dead. The most horrifying part is that Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia were dead. The interior have heavily corroded too. The same demonic laugh is present. I heard, "Look at what have you've done....." Then, Jar Jar appeared. He said, "Wanna play a game?" I quickly said, "Never!" He then said, "Okay, here's your reward...". And there comes half-zombie half-skeleton Rebels, Darths and Stormtroopers (Yes, The main characters of the movies too.) rising from the dead. I ran into the Millennium Eagle, only to find Han Solo as a zombie. Before I got killed, I then went in the other direction before being stopped by the zombies. I then realized it was just a dream, and decided to pinch my ass. Whew! I then woke up in my house, except it was destroyed, and up in flames. I then realized that Jar Jar is still out there. Once again, I heard that goddamned laugh of that motherfucker. I looked back and saw fucking Jar Jar Binks, now hyper-realistic.

"I said STOP" She fires a round, the hot plasma passes by his cheek, making his beard hair singe and curl. Lealan growls lowly at his words. "You think I care? Blood is blood. The source doesn't matter, only the Hunt! The Hunt YOU interupted!"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

• Somehow, Toga vanished from the scene entirely! As the vines collapsed on her, Megumin would accidentally squash Lucky, but the rabbit didn't seem to mind. "Yeah. You better teleport away." She growled, looking around. "If Toga works against us, and has information she didn't want to share, then..." Her eyes widened. "...then she could be off to warn the Penguin! I have to catch up to her!" Her only guess was to go in the direction Toga was last facing.

Hours later, everyone would get to Haven...minus a determined archmage. The last place anyone saw her was one of the thicker parts near the end of the forest, having taken off after what she believed was Toga's shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back