Bayonetta and W̸̨̻̗̯͔̪̱̦̱̖̮͕̖̗̯͔͐ï̴̛̘͕͓̝͒̀̇̚͜l̷̡̯̝̣̩̼͓̬͉̮͚͚̝̺̮̼̩̆̈͘ḻ̵̤̩̤̤͉͚̯͔͉͚̖͓͇̣͇̬͐̊ö̷̤͚͓̹̹̳̳̼̖͔̣͇́̈́̋̈́̃̉͋͒͂͌̉̑͌̀͝ͅͅẅ̶̢̡̹̺̦̦̝̹̹́̔̃͑̾̒̚͝

Bayonetta's Status: N/A (next post i swear)
Willow's Status: Ś̷̰̹͓͙h̸̢̥̩̺̳͚́͐́́̈́̋̃e̷̦̼̍̒͛͑̍͐̂̚'̵͚͋̋ŝ̷̡͎̌͗̓́͠ ̶̰̫̲̪͍̍͜g̴̯͇͖̙̩̳͉̩͊̉͌͛̈͌ơ̸̛̰̣͈͎̰̱͈͇͑̑̇̒͐͠n̸̲͇̞̥͉͒̾͜ͅe̶͍̱̗̣̻͎̼̭̒.̶̹̣̭̿̏̉̋͗̀̆
latest
Health: D̷̛̗̪̝̞̟̾̌̕e̸̞̤̤̔̆á̷̱ḓ̷̨͓̱́̍́̿̔̓͌̀/̵̖͙̦̫̖̭̪͌͋̀̄̀1̷̗͙̯̱̖͈̌̂̏̈͒͘5̸̨̱̗̔̉́̔͂͗͠0̴̙͍͈͓̃̆̉͊̃͜ ̴̡̥̪̝̪̣͌̈́̋͊͝ͅ
latest
Hunger: S̴̢̛̺͇̙̜͇̯̦͔̻͎̩͊͂̓̐́̈́̍͑̆͊̚͜͝ṱ̴̢̨̛͔͎̟͔̣̬̗̠̗͔̍̈́̇̂̋̈͒̀̅̃͆̐̀͝͠͝a̶͍̹̞̱̺̣̪̻͔͖̦̰̟̒̎̾̍̄̈͆́͘̚͝͠ͅr̶̨̻͔͚̺̪͔̱̝͓͉͖͚̖̬̔͋̀̀͒̈́̉̈́v̸̨̢̩̺̳̩̗͙̈́̀̌̋̒͒̀̒̈̏͂̽̈̏̊͘͝ḛ̶̡̨͓̬͍̰͖̤͇̳̹̣͒̎̓̓͐̓̄̅͊̈́̍̐͘͠ͅď̸͚͙͔̦͊̋̈́͘̕͘/̷̧͖̥̟̥̻͈̩̬͇͈̜͈̙̹͑͊̓̐́̃̃͌̒̔̔́̓̎̂̑1̷̧̡̪̮͙̠̰̳͓͎͚̻̲̟̳̃̈́̌̎̉̅͗͐̒̂̅̓̆͐̅5̵̛̼̾̅̽̽̎̿̏̈͂̄͐̃0̴̢̻̩̤̺̦̜̞̉̽̌̾͊́̀͂
latest
Sanity: Ḭ̶̡̢̗̗͙̱̹͙̲͒̅͛̑̽͛͠͠ǹ̶̨̡̢̘͈͓̹̲͚̤̼̭͎̖̥̏͐͜͝s̸̨͈̙͑̊͌͝a̷̖̟̺̱̘̝̖̻͔̤̙͈̟̮̺̝̓͐̂̀̓̂̒̇̈́̕͘͠ņ̸̨̧̰̭̻̱̭̲͙̥̹͇̔͛̌̍̿̋͌̑̅̽͐̽͊̊͌̕ͅe̶̡̢̢̧̛͚̱̹̜̫͚̬͕̍̍̓̍̓̕͝͝/̶̩̬̰̝̰̹̜͉̟̳̳̰͖̉͊̎̈́̆̑͆͊̓̃͝ͅ1̵͓̫̼͗̚̕2̴̗̙̫̣͈̘̟͛̂̑̊̔̆̑͆͝0̵̳̊̉̏̈́̌

Bayonetta's Interactions: N/A
Willow's Interactions: B̷̬̞͒̀́̌͂̃̓͝u̴̡̢̦̩͛̒͊̓̀͝ͅṯ̴̛͇̥̤͚͆͌̔̍̂̄̕ ̷̲͉̥̣͉̇͊͛̄̄͝ͅǹ̵̛̬̟͔͓̦̽̿͆̒̍o̵̟̼͆̅̓͂̐b̸̖̯͔͔̺͑̈́̅̈̌͑̇̎ǫ̶̖̭̪̳̣̦̎͗d̷̛̰̺̭̝̻̯̫̈͛̉̄͝ͅy̴̢̧̲͉͆͊̋́̂̈́͠͠ ̵̧̨̞̣͎͔̈͜ͅç̴̪͉͖̯͎̤͌̂͆̿̑͑̕a̵̠͒̇̽̋̓m̴̜̠̥̗̰̯̓̍̓̂́̓̓̓ͅê̴̪̝͚̫͋̾́ͅ.̵̩͎͈̀̕

Willow decided to stick around and not go into the portal, initially content with sticking around the bridge. But as soon as Sage began asking about everyone wanting him to leave, she made a quick beeline for the elevator. For one thing, she still didn't know how to feel about the whole situation, for another really wasn't over the whole "no mutual interest in fire" thing. She did want to see what was going on in the dock anyways, so why not? It was two tallbirds with one fire. Willow quietly slipped into the elevator, and after a few minutes of confusedly looking at the buttons managed to figure out which one went to the dock. She then stood quietly, holding her things and thinking about a nice warm campfire. Things were going well.

Then the elevator gave a violent lurch and began to slow down. Willow had never been in an elevator before, so it might've been a normal thing. But a small seed of worry hung around in the back of her mind, wondering if this was really normal. The elevator came to a stop, but the doors didn't open. Wasn't that the whole point of an elevator? Press a button, go to a floor, the doors open? Willow gave a few cautious taps on the door and was given a few violent thuds on the roof of the elevator in response. Something was trying to get into the elevator. Banging violently, the pyromaniac raised her beloved wand up in response, ready to respond to whatever threat would make its way in. A thud louder than all the rest followed suit, and the lights quickly flickered and went out. No, this definitely didn't feel right. The noises got louder and louder, the elevator even giving a few more violent lurches as whatever it was tried to make a way in. A loud screech filled the air as her attacker finally cut a way into the elevator, and Willow launched a large fireball at whatever or whoever dared.

The next person who summoned the elevator would find it's interior heavily damaged. The roof was torn violently open, it's exterior heavily dented. Both of the doors looked like something had been repeatedly slammed into it, resulting in the doors not closing quite right. The interior was covered with heavy burn marks and indescribable scratches and punctures of all shapes and sizes. Were they from claws? A sword? A dagger? A spear? Perhaps some bullets were at play? It was nigh-impossible to tell what exactly had happened to cause this level of damage, except that it was some kind of conflict. The only thing certain besides that was that Willow had been involved, her beloved bear Bernie sitting damaged in the middle of the elevator, clearly needing a needle and thread or two for some repairs. The pyromaniac herself was nowhere to be found in the elevator or its shaft, making the horrid truth absolutely certain.

W̶̨̭̊̃̊͗̓͗͛̀͋į̷̨̧̲̩̱̗̱̳̤͎͔͓̬͍͛̒͌̓l̷̢͇͇͎̦̤͕̤͍͎̹̏̈́͜l̸̦͙̟̼͙̮͍̽̐̽̅̑͘ơ̵̖̾̈́̾̋̎̾͆͐̔̀̓͗̋̾͗w̶̨̱̙̗͕͉̙̱͕̮̺̻̙̽̎͆̂̑̈́͑̂̓͒̓͝ͅ ̴̧̛̼̺͖̹͕̣͎̰̮̟̈́͑͗͊̍̇̆͂̅ͅͅw̶̟̟͕͍̞̙͇̞̦͖͉͑̅͋̈́̒̏͑̑̿͗͐̓̍́͆̚̕a̷̧̛̤͈̟̮̞͕̦̱͛̊̾̽̊͊̆̋̓̓̅͝s̵̨̛̻̖̯̞̠̩̯̤̦̦͎̣̋̏͗̅̑̄͒̍̕̚͘͜͝ ̴̛̜̪͔̈̉́̀̑̃̈́̾͋̒͋͝g̶̭̃̈́̌͌̐̋̄̀̾̈́̿ ̶̢̢̢͎͎̓́̕o̶̧̤̪̤͇̱͉͓̹̙͙̬̪͔̅̇́̓͋̅̈́̾̚͘͝ ̴̧̞̩̦͔̼͍̲̪̙̠͖̲̝̒̓n̶̨̡̦̥̱̩̤̓̎̇̔̂́͝ ̶̧̨̮͚̗̯̲͇̖̋̀̈͆ȅ̴̢̦͕̲͓̱͓̗̟̬͇̯͗̈́̽̃̃̕͜͝͝.̸̛̘̠̳͍̟̠̙͓͙͍̺̲͚̫͊͆̈́̈́͋̄̔̍

(i will no longer be roleplaying willow as a character, expect a new sheet for my second soon)

Frank Castle

Ellie was taking the bait. He could see it in her face. She was getting angrier, and angrier, and angrier the more he talked. The more he bossed Ellie around, the more obvious the coming attack was. "Who does this guy think he is?" It was written all over her. From the way her hand hovered near a concealed knife to the way her shoulders tensed as she stared up at him. Every word was like a hammerblow, smashing away at this controlled facade she was presenting to him and the others around him. The attack came in a flash. Admittedly, even though he was expecting it, she was faster than he anticipiated. He didn't have time to duck backwards and avoid it entirely. Time slowed as the adrenaline started pumping. His arm came up. A flash of pain shot through up to his shoulder, and he felt something warm and wet running down his forearm. A flash of white-hot, reflexive anger clouded his mind. With a roar to match her own and a blur of motion, he snatched Ellie's arm. Frank was an old man, but was still in better shape than most people could ever dream of being in their prime, and he was a lot faster than his appearance would let on. His palm closed around her lower arm and twisted upwards. He heard Ellie's cry of pain and the clatter of a knife bouncing a metal floor.

A few moments passed and the anger subsided, but Frank didn't let go. He kept her arm pinned there, and actually pushed a little harder. Much more, and he'd probably break her arm. Ellie needed to learn that she was in someone else's field. Frank was used to being a small fish in an enormous, multiversal pond. Even in his own universe, he'd seen planets collide. Worlds casually destroyed by people that could annihilate him without a second thought. Since his first time in a Murder Game, Frank had seen even worse. If she pulled something like that on someone who did wish harm on her, she could wind up turned to dust, or worse. Then, something happened that caused him the briefest bit of hesitation. Something that was wholly predictable for a fourteen year old to do when a soldier had them in a vice-gripped arm lock, but what he hadn't expected from someone who'd fought back so hard. She started to cry. For the briefest moment, his expression fell, only to harden even more than before. She spoke. She didn't want to be here again. After holding her there fore what seemed like an eternity, Frank finally released her, letting her drop to the floor. He kneeled next to her, waiting for her to meet his eyes before speaking.

frank.PNG

"I know you don't, kid. Me neither. I'm about sick and fuckin' tired of being yanked through the multiverse to play games with people, or clean up other peoples' messes, but if this is like what I've been through before, we're in this shit. You've got spirit, but you've gotta learn where to point it. I'm not letting a kid, even one I've just met, die on my watch. No way." Frank paused, seeming to weigh what he was about to say. "No. I'm not letting a kid die on my watch... No matter what they've done. And you will die if you don't learn to check yourself. I've been in this shit before, and I know you have too. Some of these things are so far above our paygrade, they could wipe us out without so much as blinking. So shut the fuck up, and I'll get your six." Frank picked up her knife and flipped it around to where he was holding it by the blade, presenting it to the girl.

Ellya Ellya

Last edited:
“It is nice to meet you as well, Hiryu,” Mantis replied with a smile and a bow of her own as the teenager passed her and went to go sit next to Kendall. “And you are not bothering me! I am always happy to meet new friends!” Mantis added on with a polite - if not a bit creepy due to how she generally looked - smile.

“Mantis here is an empath!” Kendall would exclaim as Hiryu sat down next to him, gesturing to the bug lady with one arm as he spoke. “She was just showing me how her powers work before you arrived! Weren’t you, Mantis?”

“Oh, yes!” Mantis exclaimed with a nod as she then proceeded to approach Hiryu. She reached out towards his hand, hovering her own above it. “May I?” She asked politely.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jason had remained silent as the introductions in the bridge had been going on. A part of him was happy that Ciri had reunited with what appeared to be some sort of father figure to her - like Bruce himself had been to him a lifetime ago. There was another new person here, yet another person who knew Kyou. He was popular, at least.

Despite that, though, he’d remained off to the side, thinking about the recent events while observing the current ones, all while his arms remained crossed. Had it been the right thing to essentially kick Alexis out? Maybe he’d been too harsh to the kitsune?

Whatever the case may have been, his thoughts were soon interrupted by the elevator that Willow had just entered lurching violently.

Jason perked his head up at the sudden sound, his head tilted towards the suspicious sound. He kept his eyes trained on the elevator for a long moment after that, until finally, a scream loud enough to shatter glass found its way into the room. It was at that point that Jason broke into a mad dash, shoving past Geralt, Ciri, Kassandra, and Mimaki in the process. Micah warily followed from behind, training his dual revolvers on the white door of the elevator.

Frantically, Jason tapped away at the button to call the elevator back up. By the time it did, it was too late. As the doors opened, they revealed a damn near destroyed elevator, with the roof ripped open by some kind of sword or knife. Black marks had lined the interior, indicating that Willow had gotten into some sort of scuffle. Jason’s eyes widened as her favorite stuffed bear was all that had remained of the little girl.

Slowly, Jason stepped forward and picked up the bear, holding it in his hands. His grip tightened around it, and immediately, Jason knew who had abducted her. The name came out of his mouth in a mutter, one that was just audible enough for the now silent room to hear. It was a name some people here might recognize, specifically the Tesseract Incident Survivors.

“Deathstroke...”

FoolsErin FoolsErin BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CutieBoop CutieBoop Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Thanks for having me, Mantis-san." Hiryu nodded, Mantis' smile pretty much a calming presence for the Another Rider. Somehow, she feels like a mother, in a way...How curious. "She's a what now?" Hiryu raised a brow, not knowing the term Empath. Is it like, a telepath, but with empathy? Regardless, he winced a bit when Mantis got a tinge too close, reacting a bit like a teenager seeing a pretty lady just get close to you like that. A bit embarrassing, considering he's just slacking off.

Sure, there were some pretty ladies in the group, but they're all either too mentally unstable or they're too standoffish to crush on. Either way, it didn't matter to Hiryu much. Plus, there's that whole ordeal with him constantly having to fight head on.

"S-sure." Hiryu quickly regained mental composure and nodded. He's still a bit wary of these guardians. Their lack of knowledge on Ganon's concerning. Hell, they might be working for the tyrant. He needs to keep his guard up, they might be spies.

Benrey
Not long after he offered the bowl of Doritos out for the group, Yoshi went ahead and most of the chips in the bowl, to which he only whistled in surprised and amusement of what currently just happened. Killua said something about his snacks, to which he said “It’s Doritos, a chip brand made by a company I forgot the name of. But yeah, I can infinitely spawn as much as you guys want.... so just tell me if you want more and I can get it for ya...” as he dropped the bowl to the ground, before taking out his ToolGun.

Going through the mod lists a bit, he finally managed to find what he was looking for, and shot a blue beam at the ground, to which another bowl of Doritos appeared onto the ground, as Benrey said
“Ta-da!” whole now waiting for a response from them.
CutieBoop CutieBoop Ciscodog Ciscodog @ Those nearby the Guardian’s ship.

Gretar
It was when his dream state was interrupted by someone kicking him, to which he got up with a confused look on his face, wondering what was going on. “Heh...? What’s going on, are we in trouble? Is there another fight going on without me....?” as he waited for the ones on the deck to respond to him.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Those on the deck

Fuma

While Fuma thought about who else she may need to meet, she checked on Mimaki. This time, he felt quite protective. Fangs beared, even. Of course, she was deadpan, but she was surprised on the inside. 'Mimaki? Did something really happen when I traversed those dimensions? ... Fuma thinks it's best not to ask.' Fuma hummed in her thoughts, and shook her head. Now wouldn't be that time to ask. Maybe listen? Maybe.

'... Hey, don't worry about that, Fuma. Your Moon's guiding your stars to the next person for wisdom. You need it, for you and your demons are grand tacticians.' After a nod from her internal affirmation, she looked to him again. "Ah. Thank you, Mimaki-kun. Fuma was just thinking about the next set of people Fuma is to meet. Let's see-" Well, Fuma was going to go meet Jason, but change of events happened. Jason moved past the team to go check on somebody else- missing or gone. Death, possibly, but Fuma is uncertain. Death can be explained in many contexts.

Fuma spoke again. "... This is unsettling, Mimaki-kun. If it is really death of any nature, it is not pretty to witness. A death of man, a death of self, death of sanity..." Fuma shook her head. Imagine, people who tried to summon Goetia demons with only a huge cost of their life, their self/soul, their sanity. It could be that, or it is incorrect. "... unless.... it is possible to look harder, deeper in the depths of the place. What do you say, Mimaki? There are possibilities someone is still alive." The difficult question is whether that person Jason is worrying about would not mind her... ominous presence. Otherwise, Fuma is strategizing about what just happened.. There will be no action from her unless she is certain of her next step.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Red Hood), @ team mates nearby

Yoshi

It's true yoshi didn't eat everything. Killua brought to attention about his saddle, though Yoshi giggled. "Heeee hee~ Yoshi isn't as fast as Sonic or Falcon. Yoshi can rival Mario with Yoshi's jumps! Yoshi flutter after the first jump. High places aren't too much of a problem!" The Yoshi is flattered, but he's happy! "Well, Yoshi is happy to be with friends! A trip to Yoshi's island will let you see many Yoshi!"

tumblr_inline_nmvbnevnfu1safbe2_250.png

Now, dare say food, Yoshis have preferred favorites among food. "Hmmm... Yoshi like fruit! Different color Yoshi like different fruit from island. I like... Watermelon! Yoshi spit seeds like a gun eating them, pew pew pew! Yoshi like taste of watermelon and melon!" As explained, different colored Yoshi like fruits... unless this yoshi can change color then the fruit stays the same, just yoshi has no real preference of fruit.

Not sure if there's any watermelon here though. It's worth contemplating about, though. "If no watermelon, any fruit is fine for Yoshi. Otherwise, snack is fine!" Yoshi is taking a break from talking to eat another dorito from Benrey's bowl by his tongue. "What flavor is the dowitos?" He means doritoes, he's just wondering in case they're spicy or not.

If it was spicy, that's not a good thing for Yoshi to have.

Tags: Ciscodog Ciscodog , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , @ near guardians ship squad​

Killua Zoldyck

1597957498083.png

Mood: Pleased
Overall Health: Perfect
Nen Charge: 70%
Stamina: 100%

Interaction 1: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"An otherworldly power to summon whatever you want? Man, I would KILL for a power like that!"
He walks over to Benrey and grabs the new bowl off the ground. He grabs a triangle and bites down.

CRUNCH!

"Holy crap these are good! I totally get why you eat these things now, they're great!"
Because of his stamina and overall health being very high, he uses a little bit of energy to create some Nen power, then finishes the bowl to regain that strength.
+10% Nen Charge!
"Hey, before we get outta of this realm, is alright if I nab a few packs to take home? I need to show some of my friends about these... Doritos, were they?"
He finishes his bowl and thanks Benrey again.
"Oh and, as much as I'd like to shake your hand, I gotta bit of stuff on me!"
He lets off a wink and shows Benrey his orange colored hands. Yeah, that was expected.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interaction 2: CutieBoop CutieBoop
When he heard Yoshi mention watermelon seeds as bullets, his eyes widened.
"Woah, you even have a built in Gatling gun? Ok, now THAT is extraordinary!"
He thinks about an entire island of Yoshis.
On one hand, that sounds like the coolest thing ever!
On the other, we have potentially stampeding dinosaurs that eat all the fruit in the land and spit the seeds faster than ever.
"As long their all as friendly as you are, I'd be stoked to meet your friends!"
He leaves out the more dangerous part for... obvious reasons.

Unspoken Mentions: @ Deck gang​

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Reflecting, Dreading, Conflicted
Tags: (Kyou)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Comforting words were the last thing that Sage had been expecting actually. He would have anticipated them from Alexis, or Leo telling him that he was okay and safe again, but that was all. Once there was no safe space, no emotional anchor, all he had expected was harshness. That's what he was used to hearing, lecture after lecture after lecture... Getting pinned the blame for things that weren't entirely or inherently his fault, forced into guilt over existing in the first place, then causing people trouble. What he was expecting, was to be told how much of a mistake he was, how idiotic wishing for something else had been and how he should just go for everyone else's sake.

It was the sort of world that he knew.
If anything, it had been a surprise that the tone wasn't even half of that...

Still, he hadn't made an effort to move, glancing in the direction the words were coming from here and there but never turning around to face Kyou... In shame more than anything. It hadn't been a bad speech, it just either glossed over or misinterpreted things a lot. Which was, fair, it was a gap left by the fact that they barely knew each other. Where Alexis would have already had all the context that they exchanged throughout the adventure, the Oni only had what he could sense, his own context and what he could see. And the biggest piece when it came to him was always internal, was always that which was hidden; That which he hid and was taught to hide.

"Even if it was out of free will, I still played a part in it.", he shuffled a bit curling up even further, "Even when I do nothing, I keep inviting trouble just by existing anywhere, it's been going on the entire year... The auditory I razed, the destruction of the dimensional hotel, ending up in the Cape against my wishes, other Descendants coming after me... When I want to be left alone, the Universe won't let me. When I try to help, I just make it worse. I'm just supposed to watch things happen and never interact with anybody."

"Well, they're wrong!", the words had nearly been spat out in frustration, "If anyone else had bothered to know me it would be obvious. There hasn't been a moment where I haven't been trying. I guess save for the Toga bit, I was just scared there and got caught up in an explosion before I could calm down properly.", the pyromancer had sighed, "The difference is that obviously Kyou, you're not rigged to self-destruct the way I am. Your Universe doesn't treat you like some kind of abomination that wasn't supposed to exist. Mine does. If I was just a little more reckless with it, I'd probably have accidentally ended myself long ago... It's tiring, you know? Actively halving every emotion to minimize the strain, all the time, endlessly. Even now, I'm frustrated and upset, but I can never just feel it, dampening everything has become second-nature at this point. It's harder to not do it... Which is just, sad, I suppose. But it's my life."

"No matter what I do, it's never enough. And my progresses are way too slow..."

"Yeah, I realized that last world. When I asked you to meet me outside, I asked it because I needed to vent. There's only so much I can keep to myself and I had reached my limit...", at last, Sage had decided to roll over, still laying down but on his back. It was getting weird to try and keep a conversation without even looking at the other person, "But Alexis isn't fully to blame, because, well, I helped in a way. I was enjoying it. I remember the first time that she pat me in the head and I flinched without knowing how to react...", he laughed in a mix of nostalgia and melancholy. It was hard to believe that everything had merely happened a day or two ago, the tone made it sound a lot older than that, "I guess one sorta dragged the other... I was happy to finally be treated like a kid, I cherished the sensation of safety and belonging... I-", the young man had to make a sudden pause feeling as if he was about to cry, he took a deep breath and pushed his feelings back down, "It was really nice to be loved and wanted for once. I liked it so much that the thought of it all eventually ending brought me immense dread, and I got side-tracked. We both did."

"I tried being both things at once and Alexis tried to keep me happy and safe. And I-I'm grateful for that, even if it became a bit too much later on...", he had paused again, glancing downwards as if in thoughts for a moment, reliving memories of interactions, "And I did learn a lot from her, maybe not as visible as the others would have liked it to be, but I did. I realized that anything in my repertoire was useful, even if it had been forced upon me by other people. And I- Well... Remember when you said that Maki is a bit reckless because he can't die?", whichever the reply had been the pyromancer had soon averted his gaze, taking a while to continue, "I was uhh, kinda the same way. With the difference that I obviously can die. ...But it meant nothing to me. I just thought that if I could keep someone more worthy than me safe, if I kept them alive, then it was fine. I was ready to jump in front and risk myself at anything, if it meant that I could save someone else."

"It really didn't sound as bad in my head... My sense of self-worth was, inexistent, and it's something that's still lingering somewhat.", he had tilted his head a couple times as he admitted it with an apologetic expression, "But, Alexis was the one that made me self-aware and I truly think realizing that certain habits can really affect other people that worry about me was a huge step into eventually seeing what I was doing wrong. I started thinking more about these things, since I didn't have others that cared before."

"It was at my rant to Hestia that I noticed that trying to be both, child and adult, was a terrible idea. Ever since I've been, kinda weighing how much of what I feel is child Sage and trying not to give it much listen... But, I didn't get the chance to tell Alexis about it, as soon as we had reunited there was not enough time to talk... And too much happened all at once.", the Descendant sighed, glancing sadly at the scorch marks in the ground of a darkened bridge, all courtesy of himself. He decided to sit back up by this point, leaning against the wall, "The problem is Kyou... I can't. I can't guarantee anybody's safety and I can't guarantee I won't slip up somewhere again. What's happening, is that I'm being given one chance to bear with all sorts of things I've never had to before... Including emotions themselves. It's literally impossible! Almost the same as asking me to go numb again and no one liked when I did that. They were all incredibly worried."

"I want to fly, I really do, but even if I soar in reality I'll never be able to do so... inside my heart. Internally, I'll always be caged. There will always be something holding me back, trying to sabotage my efforts. And, if everything is really ending now, I'll soon head back and be caged in reality too. Because the reality Ciri told me to face is that I'm a prisoner and my crime is ever being born...", he sighed, gaze focused on the ground, "Alexis told me to stop running from things, and well, it might be coming a lot sooner than I wanted it to."

"Rationality is telling me that this is what's best for everybody else. But I... really don't want to leave. I have made promises, I have made friends that I'll never get to see again... And I'll lose every bit of freedom I have, every chance to experiment and learn and just, live. It's stopping being just Sage and resigning to being the Burning One or- Or even The End of All Things..."

"...It's giving up any sort of choice I ever had.", he trembled, wrapping his arms around him as if seeking reassurance, "I don't want it...", the tone grew emotional, "I hate the idea of being trapped on the lower floors again."

That's when the elevator had suddenly screeched, the high pitched noise of metal and metal interaction, then violent bangs and-! He put a stop to it and glanced back at the ground. His altruism was alert and begging for him to move, but the pyromancer stubbornly remained in place and ignored the urge as he shook with pent up energy. Every time he tried to help he made things worse. This team didn't need him, this team didn't want him, no matter what Megumin would have said. He made an effort to ignore it all, even if it hurt immensely more to be doing it... No! He wasn't falling for it again, he wasn't hoping only to be brought down again.

This was no longer his problem, Sage tried to convince himself, shaking his head furiously. The others didn't want him to meddle in their affairs anymore. He shouldn't do anything. Even by staying in here, there was already a potential for trouble.

Maybe this could be pinned on his luck too, who knew...

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake looked at Gamora, nodding. “He didn’t like that at all, saying he had a girlfriend. Apparently the man kissed him to bless him and make him see that he wasn’t actually a lord. Yeah, he sounds crazy, I’m aware.” Hearing Drax look at the drawing and think Atreus hunted a piece of paper, she facepalmed. Did he really think he hunted a drawing on a piece of paper rather than the actual thing?

Yes. Yes he did.

When Atreus asked him his question, her eyes widened. How was he so young and already, he’s killed people? Despite how Drax has been up to this point, he quickly became serious and offered a pretty solid answer and she only hoped he would take that answer to heart. Then, a scream could be heard outside of the ship which sounded like Ellie. Heading outside of the ship, she saw Ellie on her knees with tears going down her face. “
Ellie!

Going to the young girl, she kneeled down next to her and she heard what she muttered. “
Ellie, none of us want to be here. We want to be back home with those that we care about, but we didn’t get that choice because we’re here for a reason. We’re here because we’re the only ones capable of doing this. And we’ll all do this together, as a team. But we can’t if we aren’t willing to work together to pull through this.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ellya Ellya
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Sighing, she looked at Aloy and Kassandra. “I apologize, while he does have a significant other, he usually flirts with his other women. Really, if a woman has a pulse, he’ll flirt with them.” She then looked at Aloy as she heard her talk about her own adoptive father. Seeing as how she was saddened when she spoke about him further, she placed a hand on her arm. “I’m sorry to hear about your loss. He sounds similar to Geralt in that he was the one that trained me to be a Witcher in the combat area. Of course, he wasn’t alone in that, I had my Uncle Vesemir to give me studies on the various monsters back home and how to effectively defeat them with their weaknesses. I’m sure that he’s resting well, Aloy.

She looked towards Geralt, rolling her eyes. “
Right, skill.” When he backed off and had a smile, she couldn’t help but have a smile on her face as well. To the two battlesisters, while it seemed to be rare that she smiled on this mission but once Geralt arrived, she had seemed to be smiling more. His presence really made her feel calm, like she could just really be herself around him and that everything was fine now.

It was clear what the two had was special, one look at the two or listening to the two talk could tell someone that much.

When he asked what their next move, she stared at Geralt. “
The next move is to refuel the ship, which is what those that went through the portal are doing. Thankfully, they’re capable enough that we don’t need to go with them. And what we’re doing here is sort of simple. It took us here because in some way, Ganondorf’s influence is affecting this ship and we need to figure out where it is and what exactly is causing it. Where here is, it’s some sort of metal ship where the last of humanity in this universe has been, just relaxing.

He began to ask more questions, in which she provided more answers. “
Where we’re going next... even we aren’t sure. The equipment we were all given at the start of this brings us to the next world after we’re done here, but all that it tells us is just a set of coordinates. At the end of the road is simple: Ganondorf. And that is the plan, yes.” When asked if they could kill him with what they have, she sighed. “Maybe. I’m not sure, but maybe we’ll find something that could very much weaken him along the way. And yes, Jason is usually aggressive, but he knows how to get things done and lead us.

Then, he asked about Alexis in which she looked away. Ever since those events in the voodoo ship and the alleyway, her words had replayed in her mind from time to time. It hurt to hear over and over, yes, but she was doing a good job of hiding it from everyone else. As she looked away, she saw Mimaki looking towards her, giving her a look of comfort and she knew she had to be honest with Geralt about this.

Taking a deep breath, she looked at Geralt. “
Geralt... there’s something I need to tell you.” Before she could continue, she heard a scream come from elevator with Jason and Micah running towards it. “I’ll tell you later when we have a chance.” When the elevator opened, it revealed that it was very much damaged with a stuffed animal being in it. It was then that Jason muttered a name, possibly of the one who did this. “Deathstroke? Who is he?

darkred darkred , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , Celestial Celestial , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Got Awkward About The Moment with Thorne
Interaction: Everyone in The Guardians' Ship
Mention: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Ellya Ellya , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

TheElenaFisher said:
Hearing Thorne say something about Jett thinking about her thanks to her cat ears, she did her best to ignore it as she waited for Gamora’s answer.
As when they are done doing their funny yet awkward moment inside of the ship and Blake ignoring it, Jett is now stayed calm after she pinched Thorne's nose before she could then looks at the green-skin woman that Blake had interacting with for a while. She is waiting for a while hoping that there will be an mission now and tries to ask something but decided to wait for a perfect timing for her question.
Ellya said:
After showing him a few more pictures out of his book, he turned his head to look at the large man. "... Drax?" he asked, "Back when you... killed people. How did you do it? I mean, why did you? I know none of us are truly innocent, but..." the boy swallowed for a second. He had only recently started killing and his Father always told him to close his heart to it, but it was difficult. Taking someone's life should be more significant than just hitting a target. "How do you... close your heart to it?" Of all the people to ask for fatherly advice, Drax might be the worst person in the universe, but Atreus didn't know that yet. And he felt a sort of connection with him.
Then she hears Aterus telling the shirtless man called Drax on how did he close his heart to it, she is thinking about it as ending someone's own sins of their lives. Jett was right all about Aterus all along about her entire life killing sinful people and everything that is causing trouble, she sighs in quite of a trying to have sometime.
TheElenaFisher said:
Blake looked at Gamora, nodding. “He didn’t like that at all, saying he had a girlfriend. Apparently the man kissed him to bless him and make him see that he wasn’t actually a lord. Yeah, he sounds crazy, I’m aware.” Hearing Drax look at the drawing and think Atreus hunted a piece of paper, she facepalmed. Did he really think he hunted a drawing on a piece of paper rather than the actual thing?

Yes. Yes he did.

When Atreus asked him his question, her eyes widened. How was he so young and already, he’s killed people? Despite how Drax has been up to this point, he quickly became serious and offered a pretty solid answer and she only hoped he would take that answer to heart. Then, a scream could be heard outside of the ship which sounded like Ellie. Heading outside of the ship, she saw Ellie on her knees with tears going down her face. “Ellie!”

Going to the young girl, she kneeled down next to her and she heard what she muttered. “Ellie, none of us want to be here. We want to be back home with those that we care about, but we didn’t get that choice because we’re here for a reason. We’re here because we’re the only ones capable of doing this. And we’ll all do this together, as a team. But we can’t if we aren’t willing to work together to pull through this.”
As when Blake asked the green skin woman whose name is Gamora about someone said that he had a girlfriend and a man kissed him, she grinned a bit. As when she and Blake hears that Aterus asked Drax that the young male actually kill people in his own world, her jaw dropped in shock. And then a scream came outside of the ship right before she could follow Blake, and the cause of screaming is from Ellie. She then knelt down beside Ellie's left side and tries to pat her shoulder saying after she hears Blake's talk "Blake's right, kid.... Not all of us are not wanted to be here, we are going back home about the ones we cared about. We're here for a reason, is to have all of us work together in this type of scenario." Jett does her advice working talk again but this time to Ellie, since she tried that to Aterus earlier on when she met the two new people and she then gaze to Blake hoping that this will be a emotional roller coaster of a ride inside in her entire mind and life.

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari immediately hammered his right fist into his open palm in a sort of "aha!" gesture when Yoshi mentioned Mario's name. "Oh, yeah! That's it! I had a feeling that had something to do with it! I've met the Mario Brothers before. Mario was... well, I couldn't understand him, but Luigi was such a gentle soul." Akari then tilted his head. "Hmm... kinda wonder what happened to Luigi, actually. We did kind of just get spontaneously teleported away from him... I would hope he's still in that cabin. Well, at the very least, he's still got that ghost-catching vacuum."

Unfortunately, Akari didn't exactly know what a "Smash Tournament" was, but presumably, if Yoshi took part in those, then surely Captain Falcon did, too. "Oh, you like telling stories, too? That's wonderful."

When Yoshi mentioned he was okay with using both of Akari's names, he shrugged with a grin. "Sure, be my guest! Either way, I'll know who you're talking to. Like Leo said, good to have you with us, Yoshi. Having someone as chipper as you around oughta brighten us up, at least. It's been... a bit rough."

Akari, even though he was outside of the Guardians' ship, could still hear Drax's bombastic laughter and speech. "Huh... seems like someone made the big tattooed guy happier than a U.S. tourist in a ramen joint. Wonder who did that..."

Interactions:
CutieBoop CutieBoop
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Unspoken Mention)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Unnamed Mention)
@GuardiansShipExterior
(Open for Interactions)

“My name is not ‘Mantis-San’!” Mantis would exclaim in an almost obliviously matter-of-fact tone. It didn’t spiteful or even annoyed... just genuinely like she thought Hiryu got her name wrong. “It is just Mantis!”

Her smile returned when Hiryu asked her what being an “empath”. “It is like being a telepath, but with empathy!” She would say proudly. When he offered his hand, Mantis would nod and then slowly place her hand on top of his. Whenever she did so, she started to noticeably blush, a trait that was even even more abundant thanks to her pale complexion.

“Y-you a-a-are... nervous... a-and... e-e-embarrassed...” Mantis stammered out. It was as if she couldn’t just read his emotions, but she felt them, too. Kendall snickered next to Hiryu and crossed his arms.

“Oh... do you have a crush, Hiryu~?” He asked, before leaning in slightly with a soft purr. “Do tell~”

Back outside of Mantis’ room, in the main room of the ship, Gamora kept her arms crossed and nodded slowly, letting in a sharp inhale through her teeth. “Eeeyup... that would be me...”

And then, a scream was heard outside the ship, and Blake had went to go check on it. Gamora merely stayed in place, watching the events unfold from her chair.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Jason would merely turn his head slightly to look at Gretar over his shoulder. “Maybe if you weren’t sleeping constantly during the mission, you’d know what’s going on.” He said spitefully, before looking back down at the discarded bear, which he still held in his hands. As he continued to stare down at the bear, he spoke again towards Fuma, “She’s not dead...” He said, before looking up at Fuma and lowering his hand, thus lowering the bear along with it. “She was kidnapped. By a man who goes by the name Deathstroke.”

Then, as if on some sort of cue, Ciri asked who Deathstroke was. “He’s an assassin that Cobblepot hired to look after the group during the Tesseract Incident. To ‘keep them in check’, so to speak,” Jason said, forming air quotes. “Whenever the group fought him, they defeated him, and he was mysteriously burned alive sometime after...” Slowly, Jason tilted his head to look at the scorched elevator. “Guess we know who did that now...”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CutieBoop CutieBoop Celestial Speck Celestial Speck darkred darkred BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Bayonetta

Bayonetta's Status: ngl all this extra stuff on the top looks really bare without willow's stats anyways yea she's relieved to be with everyone i guess lol and also really mad that willow was hurt

Bayonetta's Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri), darkred darkred (Aloy), BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Geralt), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason, GM)

Bayonetta cautiously opened her eyes as she landed in the next universe, cautiously scanning the area. She'd been drenched with ocean water, attacked by fish, surrounded by spontaneously singing teenagers, set on fire, left to fight an icy hexagon in the middle of freezing cold weather, and multiple other unpleasant scenarios. She carefully lowered the handguns she held close when she saw she wasn't immediately being lept at by anything, then dropped her guard when she saw Jason Todd and some other familiar faces. Finally, she was with the MPF again. It'd been a heck of a journey to get back, and she was relieved to finally be here. Relaxing her tensed shoulders, she casually strode over to where the red-helmeted hero and a few others were standing to both reveal her reappearance and hopefully acquire some information on where they were now. Her smirk slowly turned to a much more mixed expression when she saw the ruined elevator, and she outright stopped in her tracks in shock when she saw the familiar bear. Willow and she had gone through universe after universe after both of their watches had malfunctioned, and it was hard to say that Bayonetta hadn't gotten at least somewhat attached to the little pyromaniac. Now here was the girl's beloved bear, left alone in a scene that almost but certainly screamed she'd been at best, hurt. Walking into the group, Bayonetta looked at Jason with a grim expression as he answered the question on her mind. Her posture and facial expression didn't resemble her usual nonchalant and flirtatious demeanor. It was when someone messed with people she had grown to care for like this she truly showed how much she could truly care, really showing her emotions.

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa--

"I-It's more of a cultural thing, really." Hiryu nodded before the explanation about the Empath is demonstrated before him. Kendall snickering in the process. "H-hey, it's not like that, I swear!" He answered, feeling a bit aggravated. He shook his head in an attempt to salvage his dignity, pulling his hand away. "I mean, this is pretty normal, right? Feeling something like this when meeting someone beautiful, right?!" He asked, scratching the back of his head, considering his mind was always preoccupied by thoughts of revenge back then.

Geralt of Rivia

Geralt rolled back on his heels as Ciri started to explain what the plan was. Refuel... the... ship? Were they on a boat? If so, why did it need... fuel? How was it made of metal? Surely, it would be too heavy, and would sink. Though she kinda went on to explain what this was, it didn't really help. If the last of humanity was on this boat, there really probably wasn't very much left of this universe to save to begin with. Maybe a hundred people or so. This entire thing was pretty much ruining questions for him. Every single one he asked really just left him with ten more. As she continued and explained the plan, his eyes narrowed. There were a lot of maybes and ifs for the plan to just be attacking Ganondorf head on. She speculated that, perhaps, they'd find a way to weaken him, but you don't plan around maybes. You plan around what you can hold in your hands, and what you can see with your own two eyes.

Of course, he didn't exactly have a counterpoint to that idea, so the Witcher kept it to himself. The question about the woman that left quickly put Ciri on edge. Mimaki tried to get Geralt's attention, though the Witcher couldn't really tell what about entire. Almost seemed like a warning. It wasn't hard to piece together that this was some sort of sore spot with the group, Ciri, or both. When he'd shown up, Jason had been in the middle of a shouting match with this woman. Then, Ciri started to say something every parent dreads: We need to talk. He immediately felt a pit sink in his stomach. Dread washed over him in a wave. Something had happened, he could gather that much. Something bad. Something that was eating away at his adoptive daughter. Worry replaced dread almost instantly. She might need his help, even if that help was just a reassuring hug or an attentive ear. Any trace of mischief or fun was replaced with a worried frown. For the first time in several seconds, he spoke up. "Ciri... you can tell me anything. If something's wrong, I'll help. Even if that just means listening."

His conversation with Ciri was cut off by a scream. In a flash, his silver sword was drawn from his back. The doors to nowhere (maybe it was a portal of some kind) were blackened, and a child's doll was all that remained of whoever was on the other side as Geralt sprinted over. His expression slowly darkened as he came to a stop. The red-hooded man, Jason, didn't seem to think whoever had been inside was dead. What slight relief he might have felt was immediately crushed by the followup statement that whoever it was was taken by some assassin. Quietly, he stepped past Jason. The Witcher took a deep breath, and focused in his senses once more. Geralt was attempting to use his heightened senses to see if he could paint a more vivid picture of what happened in this elevator.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CutieBoop CutieBoop Celestial Speck Celestial Speck darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

When Bayonetta had come into view, the sight had caught Jason off guard. “When did you get—“ He’d cut himself off when he noticed her expression as she stared down at the empty elevator. Jason sighed, knowing how close they must have been. Slowly, he rose a hand, and placed it on her shoulder. “We’ll get her back.” He said firmly.

Jason and Micah both watched when Geralt made his way forward and started to examine the area. “The hell’s he doin’?” Micah would ask Ciri while Geralt did his thing.

Geralt would be able to find a few things thanks to his heightened senses. For one, the entry point and exit had both been through the roof of the elevator. It had been slashed open with a sharp sword of some kind, and then brutally punched open until an effective man-size hole had formed. The scorch marks were from Willow’s fire abilities. She’d more than likely tried to attack Deathstroke with her flames, only to miss, which led to him grabbing her and then the subsequent kidnapping. It could be assumed that she’d dropped her beloved bear in the process, right onto the floor.

FoolsErin FoolsErin BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CutieBoop CutieBoop Celestial Speck Celestial Speck darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

“Sure it isn’t~” Kendall chuckled out slightly when Hiryu vehemently denied that he had a crush.

“No...” Mantis then said, shaking her head slightly. “He does not feel love... it is more like relief.”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Hiryu Kakogawa--

"Yeah, it would be weird if I end up crushing on someone who reminds me of my mom." Hiryu admitted with a sigh after Mantis told Kendall that he doesn't feel love, but in fact, relief. Thanks to that, Hiryu felt even more relieved. "Dunno why though...Maybe it's got something to do with those antennas?" He joked a bit, glancing up at Mantle's antennae, assuming they emit some kind of parental oxytocin. Who knows.

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

As Agent 3 decided to observe the ripped hose itself, though, she found that the fuel itself was still very much in tact. The hose was connected to a nearby wall, and was currently leaking the precious fuel. However, there still seemed to be a steady supply nonetheless. All that really mattered was that they somehow get a replacement nozzle... or find away to reattach the one that Bender had carelessly ripped off.
Agent 3 sighed as she looked to what she found - good news, and bad news. Good news, fuel there was plenty of, and though a steady supply was dripping out of the hose tied to it, they don't have a nozzle for this thing... "...OK, so, problem." She said aloud. "We're gonna need a nozzle for this thing - either the one the bucket of bolts had torn off, or a replacement from somewhere. The good news is though, there's plenty of fuel right here." The Inkling turned to the others and stayed where she had found such - opting to say with it to keep an eye on it, and in turn, the rest of the room.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Fuelling manually?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @RefuelTheShip​

Benrey
It seems that people really liked this chip brand, because two already complimented about his good choices of snacks, and the first one was Yoshi while the other was Killua. Responding to Yoshi first, he said “Well, the flavor is just nacho cheese, nothing spicy because even though I don’t have functioning taste buds, I really hate spicy for some reason....” as he grab a chip from the bowl and chomped it. Responding to Killua now, he said “Uh.... sure I guess.... I could just make more of these any time I want to....” as he spawned in two regular sized Nacho cheese Dorito bags and handed it to the kid, before looking around and saying “So...... what do we do now other than eating snacks and standing around for something to happen.....” as he looked at the small group, wondering what task or objective they are required to do next.
Ciscodog Ciscodog CutieBoop CutieBoop thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ The small group next to the Guardian’s ship

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    Status: A fleeing blender, and explanations on his reluctance.
    condition: Normal, still not happy
    Haws’ words would have been enough for Bender to stop in place entirely, even lowering the hose by his side. “You got the freakin’ police on your tail? And you didn’t tell me!?” Bender shouted as he pointed at Star Lord angrily. Before he could even reply, however, Bender looked around nervously, and suddenly shouted,

tenor.gif

“CHEESE IT!!” And then, Bender dropped the ripped up hose and sprinted away, presumably never to be seen again.
    Before he or benedict could make any of their own moves, Bender was convinced that staying with this group would lead to him being arrested or something along the lines of that. The 'block head' certainly treated that situation better then either of them did. All that was left was the riped end of the hose and the gourd that belonged to Kyou. Orbeck simply picked up the two items. Now all that was needed was to reattach the broken end...and he knew what this was going to entail...

"Looks like we need an adhesive like tape to get this thing attached." He said before turning to the rest of the group "Might you guys have any suggestions? Or do you happen to have some sort of magic or shit that can be-" And then he remembered what Orbeck did to AUTO, and so he turns to him and ask "Say, can you do that spell that repairs stuff like that talking steering wheel you just fixed?"

Yup, the suggestion of using his golden sorceries to repair. He was still somewhat on the fence, again he can only cast so many spells before running out of focus. But in this case...they really don't need any more delays. But he won't be doing it so quietly, he started firstly by taking both ends of the hose and putting both ends next to each other in close proximity.
    "...I'll try to say this briefly, but don't expect me to simply do the impossible...it's jarring to now realize that this specific spell that I have is some how...of that much interest."
    He proceeded to cast the spell once more, golden particles and all. Like with auto, the damage that was done to the hose reverted itself back to its original, undamaged state.
    "...I...just don't want my sorceries to be used as some sort of...escuse to continue with our current trend of actions. We just can't...disregard even the most basic forms of communication, with hopes that somehow, someone would fix it without consequence ...for example, a certain arch wizard is going out of her way to find Alexis, despite all that has happened..."
    With the newly restored hose, Orbeck attempts to hoist the nozzle end of the hose on one of his solders, still carrying that gourd.
    "Let get this task done with."

Truly, he was partially released for Alexis egress from the group, it would have been all the more conflicting to tell her of this inconstancy between what she considers undead and those that have the curse. But given time, he may regret simply leaving it to convulsion to take care of things, because as the fire and the curse of his own world, who truly knows what made space as malleable as it is, what occurred to Alexis after she left? Leaving for the sake of keeping herself from going under...

"Well I suppose it's time I packed my bags. I'd hate to see our agreement end sourly. Better left tucked away as a pleasant memory."

A fine dark soul to her, and hope for and avoidance of a fate that this undead sorcerer has left behind. For even the abyss, the piles of Humanity, Both capable of warm affection of an unnatural sort, and that of uncontrolled state...even that would be preferable to the over whelming twilight that may await those sorry souls...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu @aatesa @dock.

Last edited:

• If she didn't need sustenance, I would have not had my souls taken by Kagutsuchi during that fight with Crane...It was dreadful, to say the least on top of my own vises and fears. Unless she happens to also be undead, she would have remained on the Axiem, out of sight from any of your searches...I can't say how far you have gone through this ship, during this short amount of time. You could also ask the outer...kitsune up at the bridge. He would certainly know more about the subject than either of us. None the less, I don't think you should worry about her being stranded. The very fabric of space at this time...is as convoluted as that of my own world, she will find a way back to us once she is ready. Even across universes. And...did she even give up her watch? all I saw from my perspective was her egress from the bridge.
    "Look." Megumin's brow creased as she sharpened her tone. "Alexis may be selfish, but she is still needed here. Yes, she did give up her watch. Communicator as well. We can't just leave her alone, what if this universe is about to be conquered by Ganondorf?"
    Lilith
    View attachment 771473
    Lilith paid full attention to Megumin explaining herself on her thoughts about the whole Alexis, she starts by asking her if she remembered if (in some measure) the same thing happened to her and Lucky, Lilith responds by nodding a bit. "I mean yeah I guess."

She say before resting her and on her head. Once Megumin was done explaining Lilith thought for a bit before coming to a conclusion. "Well you could try explaining it to them but I don't know if they'll listen to you, it's really hard to convince them people on our team. Maybe either of us could think of something."

Interactions:
    P PopcornPie (Megumin)
    "Maybe. I just find her treatment rash and irresponsible. I mean, we should at least send her back to her home world, right?"

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
So, this Deathstroke was an assassin but rather than kill his target, he chose to kidnap them. Of course, the target didn’t go out without a fight which really, anyone would fight back. But the question she wondered now was why did he choose to kidnap his target? It was anybody’s guess really.

It was then that a woman she had seen back during their time in Gravity Falls make herself known once again and she seemed to care for the person that was taken by the look on her face and how her posture was. Then, Geralt went over to the elevator and did his usual detective stuff, using his heightened Witcher Senses. When Micah asked her what he was doing, she looked at him. “
Back in our world, Witchers have heightened senses thanks to the trials they all get put through. He’s using them as well as his impressive investigation skills to figure out what happened. Geralt’s probably one of the best investigators, if not the best investigator back home, he’s figured out a lot of cases quickly. He’ll figure out what exactly happened in that elevator just by looking at the clues and piecing it together.

She then turned to the woman who made her way towards the elevator. “
You truly cared for whoever was taken. I can tell by how you look. We’ll find her, I promise you.” Well... hopefully they’d be able to find her, but they had Geralt now so there shouldn’t really be a hopefully.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FoolsErin FoolsErin , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Geralt of Rivia

The acrid smell of burnt metal had a story to tell. He leaned down, dragging his finger through the ashes, holding the particles up to his nose. "This Willow had some pretty impressive powers, but she missed whoever else was here. No sign that she managed to deal any real damage to her attacker. No smell of burnt flesh, or skin in the ashes. There would probably be teeth or other bones if anyone had died, unless the fire was way hotter than I'm getting here." Standing up, his eyes turned to the roof of the elevator. Something had cut into the metal, then tore away at it. Whatever it was would have to be incredibly strong. This Deathstroke was no joke. "Didn't just escape through the top. Came in that way, too. Cut right through the metal, then ripped it apart." He looked at Jason briefly before returning to the scene. "Take it this guy is more than just some assassin. I don't recognize the metal, but it would take some real muscle to pull it apart, even after weakening it with... whatever could cut into it, too." He briefly stared up the elevator shaft. It seemed to go for quite a ways. Too many obvious escapes for the kidnapper. There must have been dozens of exists. So this wasn't a portal, it was a somehow moving door.

A few things he couldn't piece together from this. Why would the assassin single out a little girl? Was she somehow significant to the group? To this greater plot? How did Deathstroke get here in the first place? Did he come through a portal? Follow the others? Was he still on board this boat? Geralt needed more. He needed a physical lead, something he could follow. A belonging. Something that had either Willow's or Deathstroke's scent on it. This assassin was precise, though. There wasn't anything left behind of his. He'd made one sloppy mistake, though. Something that had been left behind. If he could be followed, Geralt would be after him.

He stepped over to the bear. Without really looking at the others, he leaned down and took a good, long, whiff. Either he didn't notice how weird it was, or didn't care. It was a long shot, but if he could get the girl's trail, he might be able to follow it. "The way they went out, unless they used a portal to escape, the only way to go was up." Geralt pulled himself up onto the roof of the elevator through the hole Deathstroke made, seeing if he could find Willow's scent. His abilities as a bloodhound were out of practice, but they weren't exactly skills one lost easily. After all, his body, itself, did most of the hard work.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FoolsErin FoolsErin , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

It was then after Jak asked Ellie where he saw her once. It was then the little girl decided to flip him the ol' bird or in Pecker's case, (Flock) then call him the absolute worst thing in his book. It wasn't eco freak, true. But this was number 2...

Jak frowned as he lightly growled at Ellie "What is your problem?!"

It was then the eco warrior shot her a look that Ellie was lucky Frank Castle stepped in.

Then the older more stern man (Frank Castle) stepped in and whipped Ellie into shape.

"Listen, I'm not a freak. You'd do well to understand that." The eco warrior just shakes his head at Ellie as he frowned.​
Frank Castle

Ellie was taking the bait. He could see it in her face. She was getting angrier, and angrier, and angrier the more he talked. The more he bossed Ellie around, the more obvious the coming attack was. "Who does this guy think he is?" It was written all over her. From the way her hand hovered near a concealed knife to the way her shoulders tensed as she stared up at him. Every word was like a hammerblow, smashing away at this controlled facade she was presenting to him and the others around him. The attack came in a flash. Admittedly, even though he was expecting it, she was faster than he anticipiated. He didn't have time to duck backwards and avoid it entirely. Time slowed as the adrenaline started pumping. His arm came up. A flash of pain shot through up to his shoulder, and he felt something warm and wet running down his forearm. A flash of white-hot, reflexive anger clouded his mind. With a roar to match her own and a blur of motion, he snatched Ellie's arm. Frank was an old man, but was still in better shape than most people could ever dream of being in their prime, and he was a lot faster than his appearance would let on. His palm closed around her lower arm and twisted upwards. He heard Ellie's cry of pain and the clatter of a knife bouncing a metal floor.

A few moments passed and the anger subsided, but Frank didn't let go. He kept her arm pinned there, and actually pushed a little harder. Much more, and he'd probably break her arm. Ellie needed to learn that she was in someone else's field. Frank was used to being a small fish in an enormous, multiversal pond. Even in his own universe, he'd seen planets collide. Worlds casually destroyed by people that could annihilate him without a second thought. Since his first time in a Murder Game, Frank had seen even worse. If she pulled something like that on someone who did wish harm on her, she could wind up turned to dust, or worse. Then, something happened that caused him the briefest bit of hesitation. Something that was wholly predictable for a fourteen year old to do when a soldier had them in a vice-gripped arm lock, but what he hadn't expected from someone who'd fought back so hard. She started to cry. For the briefest moment, his expression fell, only to harden even more than before. She spoke. She didn't want to be here again. After holding her there fore what seemed like an eternity, Frank finally released her, letting her drop to the floor. He kneeled next to her, waiting for her to meet his eyes before speaking.

View attachment 771588

"I know you don't, kid. Me neither. I'm about sick and fuckin' tired of being yanked through the multiverse to play games with people, or clean up other peoples' messes, but if this is like what I've been through before, we're in this shit. You've got spirit, but you've gotta learn where to point it. I'm not letting a kid, even one I've just met, die on my watch. No way." Frank paused, seeming to weigh what he was about to say. "No. I'm not letting a kid die on my watch... No matter what they've done. And you will die if you don't learn to check yourself. I've been in this shit before, and I know yuou have too. Some of these things are so far above our paygrade, they could wipe us out without so much as blinking. So shut the fuck up, and I'll get your six." Frank picked up her knife and flipped it around to where he was holding it by the blade, presenting it to the girl.

Ellya Ellya

Ellie was overwhelmed, and very much so. It wasn't Frank's iron grip nearly breaking her bones that made her cry, or her terrible resurfacing memories, or the current situation on another fucking plane of existence. No, it was Riley. The girl that died even before any of the real shit happened. She was the one that still drove her to drop her tough facade. Or maybe it was just that feeling of utter loneliness, and Riley was just the first example of the fact that no matter who Ellie cared for, they'd end up leaving her. Eventually, Ellie would look back up at Frank, listening to his every word while other people gathered around as well. Crap, she didn't want to draw this kind of attention to them. She showed weakness, and that had always been mistake number one.

Frank didn't calm her down. Nor did he hug her, while she could really go with a hug right now. Instead, he did something that Ellie couldn't help but respect. He stayed real with her, not really even acknowledging her crying. Her wet eyes started to dry up as she wiped remaining tears from her cheeks and stood back up slowly by the time he finished. Her heart still felt like it was being squished by a giant dinosaur foot and her hand still trembled, and she just couldn't wipe the sad expression from her face like she could her tears. "We don't even stand a fu--... a chance, do we?" she said to Frank while reclaiming her blade and pocketing it, half joking but also just accepting the probable reality of the situation.

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Ellya Ellya BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." Hiryu mumbled, seeing the glares by his off handed joke. Regardless, the Another Rider and the masked wolf followed the gang back to the Guardian's ship where it was supposed to be refueled, only to get utterly stumped by that robot guy who's drinking from the fuel hose. Regardless, it seems like they got it, so Hiryu decided to go in the ship and explore the place. The ship was exactly what one would think when they hear the words 'intergalactic spaceship' in anime. There's a cockpit and some space in the back with several quarters devoted to some members.

Seeing others go to one room(the racoon guy's), Hiryu decided to deviate a little and pick one at random. He wouldn't notice whose room he barged into, but know that he somehow entered Mantis' room.

Meanwhile, Whisper was about to help out with the gas team when she took note of the brewing conflict. Curious herself, she approached Jak, who had just steered himself away from said conflict it seems.

"What's happening?" The Wolf asked the alien, referring to Ellie and Castle.
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Then, a scream could be heard outside of the ship which sounded like Ellie. Heading outside of the ship, she saw Ellie on her knees with tears going down her face. “Ellie!”

Going to the young girl, she kneeled down next to her and she heard what she muttered. “Ellie, none of us want to be here. We want to be back home with those that we care about, but we didn’t get that choice because we’re here for a reason. We’re here because we’re the only ones capable of doing this. And we’ll all do this together, as a team. But we can’t if we aren’t willing to work together to pull through this.”
And then a scream came outside of the ship right before she could follow Blake, and the cause of screaming is from Ellie. She then knelt down beside Ellie's left side and tries to pat her shoulder saying after she hears Blake's talk"Blake's right, kid.... Not all of us are not wanted to be here, we are going back home about the ones we cared about. We're here for a reason, is to have all of us work together in this type of scenario." Jett does her advice working talk again but this time to Ellie, since she tried that to Aterus earlier on when she met the two new people and she then gaze to Blake hoping that this will be a emotional roller coaster of a ride inside in her entire mind and life.[/FONT]

It was at this point that a bunch of other people gathered 'round as well. Really, it was kind of a nice show of group companionship, and it did ignite a little bit of hope in Ellie's heart. But she looked like some small girl that just threw a hissy fit, and that made her want to get defensive again. She looked at the wolf creature that approached, and she didn't even seem all too surprised by the fact that there were wolf creatures like him around here. "It's... It's all good..." She muttered, biting the inside of her cheek and looking at the wolf with her eyes still slightly red. "Oh, uh... Except I might have kinda cut this dude's arm open..." She said in a sad tone that could maybe be described as apologetic by some sociopaths while looking at Frank's arm. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jett and Blake came up to her as well, and the moment Jett knelt down beside her to pat her shoulder, Ellie felt a rush of tears trying to force its way out of her eyes again. But she fought those tears down. Stay the fuck in my eyes, assholes. At least she could still curse in her thoughts. She looked at the both of them and nodded. "Guys, I..." she sighed and cringed internally knowing how emotional she was about to get with them. "... I appreciate it. Really, I do. I just... This isn't the first time I've experienced something like this. And I know I'm not the only one here." She glanced over to Frank. "And last time, it... I'm not exactly sure what it cost me anymore, but it left me all kinds of fucked up. So... I guess I'm trying to say that we should all really, really watch our fucking backs. And each other's." AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

She looked at Frank to give that meaningful nod of acceptance and friendship, but when she noticed the look in his eye that told her to stop cursing, she quickly exclaimed. "Shit! I'm sorry... Fu--... Whatever." She turned her back to Frank for a while and looked straight at Jak. Now came the hardest part. "Look... dude..." A looooong, drawn-out sigh. She closed her eyes as if to focus on how to do this. "I... You... are not a freak. And I shouldn't have called you a freak, and I'm..." another internal cringe. "... sorry." darkred darkred

It was at that same moment that she heard Atreus' voice from behind her as well. He had exited the Guardians' ship and was standing behind her now. "We watch each other's backs, Ellie" he said with a serious face. "And if we die, then we die, but at least our deaths will have meant something fighting this Ganondorf. My people believe in this place called Valhalla, where warriors who died bravely in battle go. I... I'm sure I'll meet you there, some day." Ellie had turned around at this point and that's when Atreus moved in for a hug. He held her tightly, and Ellie hugged back just as tight, her head resting on top of the boy's since he was still a little bit shorter than her. She had her eyes closed and tried her best not to start crying again, but damn... She needed this.

These people all meant well, but she felt like Frank might have been the only one to really understand what she meant when she said she didn't want to be here again.

Last edited:
Frank Castle

"We don't stand a chance, do we?"

The words rung about in his head for a while as he helped Ellie to her feet. Frank didn't have any interest in sugarcoating it for her. They were barely a blip on the radar for even some of the people here at this very moment. The versions of Drax and Gamora he was familiar with, at least, were far, far beyond anything he could muster. Supposedly, Drax's battles with Thanos had been so destructive that entire planets had been destroyed. In Murder's past, he'd found himself making a difference. Maybe not in the way others did, but he had. So had she, but... not in a way he wanted to encourage. In the end, he settled on an honest answer. "You and me? Not a chance in Hell, but if I'm gonna die here, I'm gonna be biting, kicking, and screaming the whole way." Given the completely deadpan delivery and the complete lack of change in his expression, it was difficult to tell whether there was meant to be any humor in what he said. Frank really didn't have a very expressive face, and this was largely by choice. Wearing your heart on your sleeve, in his experience, had never done anything but cost him dearly.

All the noise brought a lot more attention than he'd wanted. Everyone and their mother came running out of the ship to see what was happening, it felt like, from the woman he'd pointed his gun at to the kid that had been talking to Drax. The old vigilante rocked onto his heels. He took a few steps back, and considered leaving, but decided to stay. At least, for the moment. After all, he had just said that he would have Ellie's back. Wouldn't really sell the point if he left. So, instead, he simply looked past the mushy showing of affection everyone directed at the girl. At the remark about his arm, it was as though it were only just then dawning on him. A dull ache slowly rose from the wound as he looked at for the first time. The knife had gone right through his clothes and left a pretty nasty gash. The numerous scars around it made it abundantly clear this wasn't new, but it was still bleeding a fair amount, as flesh wounds are wont to do. The cloth around the wound was already soaking into a deep crimson. "You cut a hole in my sleeve," Frank remarked dryly, putting his hands into the pockets of his coat.

When she looked to him after remarking that this wasn't her first time in a place like this, he didn't say anything. All he offered was a very slight, but affirming, nod. She didn't need to say anything more to any of them. Didn't owe it to anybody but herself. There still wasn't much else to read from the old man, but his expression did soften the tiniest bit. Maybe that little give meant something. Maybe his jaw got tired. His eyes didn't move off Ellie as the freak with the pair of guns explained what was happening. Ganondorf wasn't an entirely unfamiliar name, but he couldn't quite place it. Either way, from what he could gather, it probably wouldn't be the same Ganondorf anyways. The explanation didn't clear much up other than that this Ganon was somehow involved. It was around then that Ellie made eye contact with him again.

There was something in her eyes. She looked surprisingly... genuine. For an instant, in her place, he saw Lisa. The Lisa he lost in Central park decades ago. She wasn't much younger than Ellie. A few years. She had darker hair, and smiled more. Ellie was taller. More athletic. They had one thing in common. Those wide, earnest eyes. His expression darkened, more than anything. After a few seconds, he gave first, looking away to watch the others leaving the Milano. He barely registered that she was trying not to curse. The apology did get his attention back. If he caught her eye after it, he nodded once more. Again, barely noticeable, but it was there. When Atreus walked over, his eyes moved between the two children. The boy was a bit younger than Ellie. Both would need his help, though Atreus admittedly seemed a bit less... hostile, his eyes moving down to the growing red stain on his sleeve.

After a few more moments of waiting, Frank stepped past the others up to the two. Unless directly addressed by someone other than the two kids, he was pretty clearly trying to avoid talking to them. Walking into the middle of the group made him feel like he was about to get jumped, and it showed. His shoulders tensed, and his gait changed. He looked like an animal about to jump like a bullet shot from a gun. "Jury's out on whether or not I like you, kid... Ellie. Still, I'm gonna do my best to make sure you walk away from here in one piece. Not like last time." Whatever it takes. Figured he'd keep that to himself. His head turned slightly, eyes settling on Atreus. "Don't go anywhere, boy. You're sticking with me, too, long as we're in this shit." As with Ellie, there was no uncertainty in his voice. This was a command, not a suggestion.

Ellya Ellya Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back