• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronicles of Solis OOC Chat

The lore thread looks good. :D I didn't say anything before but I think it's definitely a good idea to help keep track of all the little details.

Are we still waiting on any other potential CSs then?

Thanks! That is why I put it up, after all.

And yes, I just want to make sure that everyone who showed interest has a chance to sign up. It seems that a lot of them aren't interested anymore, but just in case. I think the main thread will be up on Sunday.

Oh boy I work 10 hours Sunday. Depending on how early the thread is up determines if I can post early or have to wait around.

It doesn't matter how much you post in the beginning. It'll mainly just be set up to start with, meeting each other and first impressions and all that.

Hype!

Love the touch with the PM. Shows that you actually read and cared about our stories. :D

Hey SecretRock SecretRock with regards to Seb's weatherman skills, am I allowed to just make shit up? ('It's gonna rain pretty darn hard later folks!' I'll keep it appropriate to the season/region they're in) Or better to just consult you first?

If we're talking the natural storms, just keep them within the reasonable types of weather. Otherwise, go wild.

AHHH, I WENT CAMPING
THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE WIFI
DATA RAN OUT
SWEET JESUS, IM BACK BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG. I'LL BE HOME MONDAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back