• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is it possible that my character, deserter of the royal guard might recognize you? If so, she would be a nervous wreck around her because she herself, is on the run from the crown
I'm open to the idea if you like. Isaella would very much prefer her identity kept hidden so likely if it was brought up to her she would pretty much demand that she keeps it a secret. If she doesn't mention knowing the fact she is the princess, chances are Isaella wouldn't likely know recognize her unless there is some reason she has some familiarity with her.

I'm open to the idea if you like. Isaella would very much prefer her identity kept hidden so likely if it was brought up to her she would pretty much demand that she keeps it a secret. If she doesn't mention knowing the fact she is the princess, chances are Isaella wouldn't likely know recognize her unless there is some reason she has some familiarity with her.
Unironically, my gal would be trying to keep her identity a secret too so she’d literally just avoid her 🀣

ALSO Hanarei Hanarei my girl would not have the royal guard armor (of course). She’d have a different set armor that covers her entirely for the intention of masking her actual identity

I'm now imagining all the secret royal/royal-adjacent characters carefully plotting their movements so as to avoid each other, while everyone else looks on in puzzlement. xD

mean while Azure as the #1 royal family hater is just talking about how much he hates them very loudly

XD
--
Anyway, within about an hour or two. I will hopefully have my character(s) up. But the ic will definitely be up, once the ic is up..anyone who has their cs with the approval reaction can begin posting.

The IC thread is up! Everyone may begin posting if your character has been accepted.

All I ask is that if you are part of the crew, you should probably start on the ship as we are/would be flying through the air at the moment. Just above the clouds..it is currently noon. It's a clear day and in the middle of spring.

plops down istg not getting notifications again ,, but my babes are open to mingle if anyone would like ! i shall offer their character sheets as a peace offering ^^ only thing i really need to do is edit their histories and get them up but that crosses my fingers shouldn't take me too long ! but pretty much open for anything that floats your boat lol friends , enemies , short-term crushes , slow-burn romance !

ngl my babes are either " ha - screw you " or " i really don't give a shit " to the royal family ,,, probably both stares at mason and keane yuhwa's just vibin w/ some hot chocolate and his plant babies and the crap ton of trauma i've dumped on them all ^^

I think I focused too much on the magic side of things and not enough on the tech, when reading through stuff. πŸ˜† Are all the crew assumed to be in possession of a phone or other device so as to be part of the group chat? Is it provided, or something they'd need get on their own? What other sorts of tech thingies are likely to be common? The engines I'd guess, but not sure what else.

I think I focused too much on the magic side of things and not enough on the tech, when reading through stuff. πŸ˜† Are all the crew assumed to be in possession of a phone or other device so as to be part of the group chat? Is it provided, or something they'd need get on their own? What other sorts of tech thingies are likely to be common? The engines I'd guess, but not sure what else.
Hi!

Yes, i think we might have forgotten to mention it here but there are phones in this world called Scrolls, very similar to RWBY scrolls. there is no social media however

I will remind Happy ( Nothingness Nothingness ) to post this information in lore and soon there will be a semi tempory layout of the the ship as well which i can also put here for the time

1689292812134.png

here is a rough layout of the map I drew for refrence, the numbers DO NOT mean anything and I do plan on writing some clarifying things but not right now since I am currently sick

Thanks! Hope you're feeling better soon.

So, just curious but to those who have not posted. Yet, do you wish for me to wait for you to post your intro before I start the first big ol' event? Or do you want to have the event happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back