Chivalry: Academy for Future Knights

Rowan is in the temple, meditating in the basement.

Sorry for the long post before, I was inspired

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Killigrew said:
Towers? They'd be placed in the Lionhart tower, with all teh lionharts :> introduced to a mentor, and put to work and tested against other students for sparring. They want a champion for the Tournament which is next month so there's gonna be some focus on that.
@simplylegacy I'm here to help. First your character must be approved though xD lemme look through it again
Thanks! I think I fixed my profile. It would be great if you checked it.

So how was the sword fight? I felt like I made it childish or amateurish.

*^* I need feedback and critics.

:D you're so adorable xD

You did awesome. I'm surprised it's your first time! :) You reacted well to Heinrich--showed the interior monologue of Cordelia with accuracy to the situation and her own established character. Like the part where she falls to the ground rather than overpower the bashing shoulder, that was in line with her more nimble fighting style, which is a perfect fit. You've got a nice "feral creature meets well-mannered lady" thing goin on that I find most fun to read.

It's a cool dynamic you got goin on :) +__+ stay in my rp forever~

-rolls around on the floor in a giddy manner- I feel so honored! I want to stay in this land of fantasy and fair maiden with noble knights forever!

Yes, my poor Heinrich just can't catch a break... One of these days someone is going to have to try and help him instead of fight him, but knowing how much of an ass he can be, it might be hard.

Yeah.... But unless he changes his scheme, I don't think that Lureana can make nice. Or I'd make my charrie help

-Is unable to feel pity or helpfulness.- I'm sorry my database doesn't understand the terms you speak of. eue

No. She's too able to see gray areas to be so single minded. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back