Chivalry: Academy for Future Knights

Alrighty, do you know if any of the Lionhart are in the tower? That shall be my char.'s destination

Most have gone down for breakfast as of yet, though the earlybirds are headed for the training yard -- Auri's a lionhart tho :>

You can. :) I'm on the training field, and Jakob old man is there in some trees, and the dining hall has Rowan and Emmie and Arterus(?) and Heinrich still I think. :) Everyone looks like they are on now, so you should be safe with any interaction basically...? 
@Killigrew I'm eatin' the worms killi. Eatin' the worms like a mad bird :)

BTW, totally got an extension on that whole word count thing I'm always complaining about. Yays

I'll post when I get home >.< I can't do it a phone 
T'would would seem I have to use my phone sooo my post(s) won't be as good or quick. I also have to homework on my phone *sigh*

Is there anyone willing for some kind of sword fight? It's my first time doing anything of the sort so I'm just curious if someone will teach me the ropes?

@Sgt Grunt 's Heinrich would make for an interesting fight. Or @Original Hylion 's Law, too :0. I'd love to see that xD

so from what I understand, theres largely two kinds of rp fights; the first is more spontaneous, where you write what your character is going to do, or trying to do without contacting or controlling the other rper's character. (like, "Anna swung her fist at Jason's face." Rather than "Anna's fist collided with Jason's face and sent him flying.") The trick to this style is remaining true to your character's strengths and weaknesses and being ready to lose, or at least wounded.

The second is by collaborative posting, where you and the other RPer decide by pm what the post will have in it, and who will win, what will happen, eventually coming to an agreement post by post as to what happens. (In this case, "Anna's fist collided with Jason's face and sent him flying." would be acceptable because you both agreed upon it beforehand :D )

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Collaborative fighting scenes are generally the best for plot related things, while the 'on the fly', jab by jab fighting is best for quick events or to pass the time. Both are viable, as you might have seen with Heinrich and Nozz's character earlier in a prime example of 'on the fly'.

If you want Heinrich to fight I'd be up for it. Just let me know.

I'm fine with either Rp styles. I'm a slow writer as well so no worries and would absolutely be fine with either characters fighting. In fact, I would love to have Cordelia fight both of you. I'm just trying to establish Cordelia in a role to be recognized in. I kinda want her to be in a anti-hero foundation.

So it would be awesome to fight Heinrich first since he is one of the major characters in this RP.

I'll be able to post now but I may not be able to post tonight or anything; I'm currently not at home for the weekend :)

Im still kinda shocked that everyone is saying they like my chars. In my mind, they fill non critical and peripheral roles, but I must be doing something right. lol

Yeah, if you want to be in the anti hero league with Heinrich im sure he could accommodate you after a good sparring match.

You are very modest, but your characters are filled with a perplex and enchanting light about them. It's like you're right there feeling what they feel and seeing what they see. It makes people actually connect with your characters in general. You are a superb writer and I would be grateful for your assistance.

So question is if you would like to have them meet now so the RP can get back on a roll?

That's a lot to read O.o ... no one's spoken or mentions my char.'s right? Would make my job a little easier today lol

Mine are frozen with Ninbinz and Auri X_X sorry bro

I think Grunt's free to interact with Jakob, and @Taqhart too

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back