• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

200_s.gif

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]You realize she's our neice right?

[/QUOTE]
You know... I actually totally forgot she was. LOL til you mentioned it and I literally fan girled.

OMGYAYTEAMMTEAAAM???? I'm writing up a post my loves :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hi everyone how's it going? Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do to try and catch up :D
Pixie! Hi! I finished classes for the day! And it was early! I'm so happy

crucialstar said:
You know... I actually totally forgot she was. LOL til you mentioned it and I literally fan girled.
OMGYAYTEAMMTEAAAM???? I'm writing up a post my loves :)

Pixie! Hi! I finished classes for the day! And it was early! I'm so happy
Lol I turned up for class today, only to remember that I didn't have one since it's like a study week xD

Well Aphrodite and Hermes are on one team, and more likely than not it's going to be Poseiden, Hades, and Hephaestus on the other

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so then Demeter, Zeus, Apollo, Athena and I think Ares are left then. Not sure if I'm missing anyone..oh Dionysus and Hestia

Last edited by a moderator:
omg @munchkincora and the other sterek fangirls look up "Sterek- scotty doesn't know" on youtube. it should be the first video, its the best sterek video ive seen so far. I'm not putting it on here because some of the clips were taken out of context (in a funny way I swear) but I don't want to risk getting in trouble on here just in case cause it is a little... risk-ay as they say...

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]omg @ShurikenPhoenix there is quite the chance that as soon as AJ snaps out of his little daze he'll go track down Callie to talk to her about Capture the Flag.

[/QUOTE]

Faction Before Blood]omg [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22957-munchkincora/ said:
@munchkincora[/URL] and the other sterek fangirls look up "Sterek- scotty doesn't know" on youtube. it should be the first video, its the best sterek video ive seen so far. I'm not putting it on here because some of the clips were taken out of context (in a funny way I swear) but I don't want to risk getting in trouble on here just in case cause it is a little... risk-ay as they say...
That video just made my day

munchkincora said:
Pretty sure that was the greatest thing I've seen all week. xD
Also! @ShurikenPhoenix there is quite the chance that as soon as AJ snaps out of his little daze he'll go track down Callie to talk to her about Capture the Flag.
ShurikenPhoenix said:
That video just made my day
Aw you guise you're making me blush. (o'v'o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back