• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

• Picture:

17e3c4317b81c1f0f8e2d751e33981f2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

erin_heatherton_blonde_freckles_green-eyed_face_38290_1024x1024.jpg

General

Name:

Brooklyn "Brooke" Walker

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Distinguishing Marks:

She has a star birth-mark on her wrist.

She also has a (small) burn on her back from when she first encountered monsters.

Height:

5'6"

Weight:

Around 130lbs, due to her gym days, thus a large majority of it is muscle.

Eye Colour:

Green, with specks of brown.

Hair Colour:

Golden Blonde.

Body Type:

Athletic and moderate muscles.

Physical Strength:

- Very flexible

- Abdominal Strength

- Acrobatic Skills (can easily perform back-flips etc. )

Physical Weakness:

- She is used to set routines, so she finds it harder to move and think on her feet.

- Since her endurance was built for gymnastics, it isn't quite as good at holding up in battle, thus she has a seemingly low endurance. But she is working at fixing these weaknesses.​

Godly Info and Personalityl

Godly Parent:

Demeter

Special Abilities:

Chlorokineses - Ultimate control over plants and vegetation; user can manipulate, mutate, create and kill off plants and all types of vegetation. For example, they can make a bridge out of wood, hold another person still using vines of sorts, wither plants away and create new ones, etc.

Green speaking - People with this ability can legitimately talk to plants. For example, if they are hunting someone down, they could ask a tree (or any other plant) if someone of those particular looks have passed by, or for other uses.

Outer Personality:

Brooklyn is a little shy when meeting new people, but she is really fun-loving and creative. She likes to joke around and always tries to lighten the mood with a humorous tone. Although, she does know when to pull back and actually be serious. But she still prefers to have some fun.

She is also quite confident in her abilities, but never shows off. She is also humble about her gymnastics, and doesn't really like to tell people about how she was "national level" and all. It made her feel uncomfortable, and all she wanted was to fit in for once.

Inner Personality:

Brooke is a pure perfectionist. She may not show it, but she can spend days upon days perfecting a skill or practicing a move. She has developed this from her years of gymnastics. She can't stand people who don't try to do anything with their lives.

She still has an inner turmoil about telling her Father and step mother and siblings the truth, but she just wants them to be safe from her crazy life. She often contemplates this decision, which is what she does when lying the strawberry fields as she is often seen doing.

Fears:

- Being segregated

-Hurting the people she loves

- Failing​

History and Itemsl

History:

Brooklyn lived a normal life. She had a step-brother and mother, and her father never talked about her birth-mother. Both her mother and father had to work full time to support the family, which means she basically grew up with her brother.

It didn't really help that Brooklyn was a talented gymnast, and pursued gym as her passion greatly. She quickly got better, and was easily the best at her school. Brooke decided to begin entering competitions, and only got better. She eventually reached the national level for her age, and only continued to climb the rankings.

But it stopped all of a sudden, due to her life taking a tumble. She was attacked by monsters, and it ended up ruining her home, and her family's life. By her own decision, she ran away. She didn't want them to get hurt again from these monsters that were clearly there for her, nor have to pay for her ever-rising gymnastics fees.

She was in hiding for about a year before a satyr found her and brought her to camp. Brooke never told her parents, and to the outside world she is missing, presumed dead. She is an all year round camper, and has never made contact with her family since she ran away. She has been at camp for about 5 years now.

Weapons:

Brooklyn always has her gemstone choker on, and when tapped, it morphs into a double-bladed sword. It was a gift from her Mother, which was the first sign of love her Mother displayed to her.

144803-2e00eec7f9ba44279100b793f79da3a5.jpeg
il_fullxfull.494624280_b8zz.jpg

@ModernRanger It can be called both. I found the image of that certain weapon by searching "double-bladed sword". But if you want me to change it, just ask! ^.^

[Posting for @Bella Bloomet ]

• Picture[Real Life Only]:

200w_s.gif

• Picture:

tumblr_niw511wNJJ1u5dj48o1_1280.jpg

PsychoDrummerA said:

• Picture:

tumblr_niw511wNJJ1u5dj48o1_1280.jpg

CASSIDY HUGH...

camp_half_blood_t_shirt_by_daynjerzone-d4b627i.png

centaur-ani.gif

Ariella Storm

Daughter of Poseidon

tumblr_inline_nd3n5wGH7q1r9pone.gif

faceclaim:

danielle campbell

200w_s.gif

(Picture goes to Kaya Scolderio)

I changed my god parent do you think I could stil join?

I have seen how you are with Shuriken and I just have one thing to say....

Don't make me regret this...

@crucialstar

I'd like you to post as soon as possible please. Since things are running a bit slow right now.

If you are looking for someone to talk to, Jethro is in the woods. Perhaps Ariella and Jethro can become really good friends. Although, I am sure you already plan to be BFF with Shuriken's character Callie.

Actually. . . I hadn't planned out relationships with her but I was planning on havng Ariella befriend Jethro and talk to him. @ModernRanger

I tend to use relationships and friendships interchangeably! Hehe, sorry 'bout that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back